Canon Pixma MG2550 Driver Download For Windows 10/8/8.1/7/Mac, Wireless Setup, Manual, Installation, Scanner Driver, Software Download For Windows, Mac, Linux – It will always be a lovely idea for you to choose the Canon PIXMA MG2550 when you look for the most awesome printing device now. This specific printer will suit the requirements of your business whether you have a small or medium business because it can print, copy, and scan your files as well as possible. So then, you will need this one equipment in your working room to finish all of your works excellently. you can have the much better and efficient performance once you have applied this printer.
Well, there are some other good reasons why you have to choose the Canon PIXMA MG2550. One of them is that this device can show you the notable performance for an inkjet midrange printer. It is because this printer has been featured with the 4800×600 dpi printing resolution which makes the printer can create the excellent printing results that look clear and vivid. So, it is no wonder that it can improve the quality of the printouts which is so essential for your business mainly if you need the eyes friendly letters and documents. Also, the PIXMA MG2550 can work fast for you because it can make you get eight images per minute (ppm) in black and white, and four ipm in colors.
Moreover, the Canon PIXMA MG2550 can also offer you the other convenience which comes from its ink tanks. This printer has two different cartridges which each of them are for the black ink and the tricolor inks. The combination all of them will make the printer able to show you a notable printing process can never disappoint you at all. Aside from that, this printer still has a slot for the XL cartridges which can save so much more ink that you can use for the massive but effective printing job. Then, it can also reduce the maintenance cost of the printer so well. Thus, you can still save some of your money after you apply the great quality ink on this printing device.
Furthermore, the Canon PIXMA MG2550 comes to you in a modest yet versatile design. It can be seen if you notice its simple white colored chassis which is combined with the low profile control panel on the top left side of the printer. This particular look of the printer will make it become the perfect stuff to complement any decorations you have applied in your working room fabulously. Canon PIXMA MG2550 Driver, Software, Scanner, Setup, Windows 10
Recommended: Canon PIXMA MG2545s Driver Download
OS Compatible systems:
Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows XP 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, macOS 10.14.x, macOS 10.13.x, macOS 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x, Linux
- 1 Canon PIXMA MG2550 Printer Setup on Windows Computer:
- 2 Canon PIXMA MG2550 Printer Setup on Mac:
- 3 How to Set Up Wireless Connection on Your Canon PIXMA MG2550 :
- 4 Canon PIXMA MG2550 Driver Download For Windows 10, 8, 7
- 5 Canon PIXMA MG2550 Driver Download For Mac
- 6 Canon PIXMA MG2550 Driver Download For Linux
Canon PIXMA MG2550 Printer Setup on Windows Computer:
For some people, setting up a printer on the computer can be a hassle. This article will explain how to set up your Canon PIXMA printer to a computer with the Windows operating system. Every printer should have a driver CD in its packages, so make sure you check it before.
- Insert the CD that came in the package
- Follow the installation wizard
- Once its finish, test your printer to make sure it’s working
There is also an option to set up your Canon PIXMA without installing extra software by following the steps below:
Connect your printer via USB cable.
- Open Control Panel, and double-click the Printers or Printers and Fax icon.
- A new window will occur, then choose to Add a printer icon.
- A Windows Printer Wizard will appear, then click Next to start the wizard.
- There will be choices of installing a Local or Network printer. Choose Local printer attached to this printer, then click Next.
- A prompt for the printer driver’s location will appear. Choose the directory of your driver or click on the printer CD.
- After the installation is finished, test your printer by right-clicking the printer icon and click properties. In that window, choose Print Test Page. Your printer should work properly.
Canon PIXMA MG2550 Printer Setup on Mac:
Setting up Canon PIXMA on Mac can be a bit difficult for some people due to several differences from the installation on Windows OS. This article will give you a brief explanation on how to set up your Canon PIXMA printer on Mac OS.
- First, you have to uninstall any other Canon driver that exists in your Mac
- Disconnect your printer.
- Download the software driver on Canon official website.
- Open the driver and follow the installation wizards.
- After the installation is finished, go to the system preference by clicking Apple icon at the top right.
- Connect your printer via USB port and turn it on.
- Open Print and Fax and click on the plus button on the left side of the window to add a printer. Your new printer should appear on the list. If you didn’t find your printer name, redo step 1 to step 6 and make sure the driver for your current printer is installed correctly.
- Click on your current printer model and click Choose a Driver or Printer Model, and then click Select Printer Software.
- Choose your printer from the list and click OK.
- Your printer should work properly.
How to Set Up Wireless Connection on Your Canon PIXMA MG2550 :
Setting up the wireless connection of Canon PIXMA on your computer is pretty easy. This article will describe the steps to install a wireless connection using the WPS connection method. Some requirements need to be fulfilled before starting the installation, such as your access point should have a physical WPS push button, and your network should use the WPA2 security protocol or WPA.
- First, turn on the printer. Press and hold on the Wi-Fi button until the indicator lamp flashes once. Make sure it flashes a blue light.
- Press the WPS button on your access point within 2 minutes. The blue light will continue flashing while looking for your access point.
- Once it connects to the access point, the power and Wi-Fi lamp will flash.
- If the process is successful, both the power and Wi-Fi lamp will stop flashing and remain lit.
- To confirm whether the process is successful or not, try to print out the network settings of your printer.
- Put a sheet of paper.
- Press and hold the Resume/Cancel button until the indicator lamp flashes 15 times, then release it.
- Your printer will print the network information page, and it means the installation is successful.