Canon Pixma MG2545s Driver Download For Windows 10/8/8.1/7/Mac, Wireless Setup, Manual, Installation, Scanner Driver, Software Download For Windows, Mac, Linux – The Canon PIXMA MG2545s has been one of the most popular printing devices that many people will choose especially when they want to have fabulous equipment in the working room. This particular printer will help you to handle your works as well as possible using its numerous functions which are like printing, scanning, and copying. So then, you will never get disappointed to have this device to assist you in developing your business significantly. Aside from that, the PIXMA MG2545s printer is known so well because of its beautiful facts. Then, do you want to know what those facts are? If you do, you better keep reading below.
The first fact that you have to know about the Canon PIXMA MG2545s is that it has so many different features that you will like so much. Some of them that will steal your attention are Creative Park Premium, My Image Garden, Auto Power On/Off, and so on. Each of them will offer you the different tasks which can boost the performance of the printer to the higher level. So then, you will find that you can operate this device optimally effortlessly and straightforwardly. So, you will never meet any difficulties every time you apply this printer.
Furthermore, the second fact about the Canon PIXMA MG2545s is that it can give you the best printing results which suit your requirements in the best way possible. It is because this printer has been supported by the2 FINE cartridges technology and the optional Canon XL ink tanks. Both of those things will be able to help the printer to produce important and attractive texts. Even better, it can show you the perfect images which look so vivid and sharp at once. So, it is no wonder if your printed images can seem so real and eyes pleasing just like what a professional can do.
Additionally, the excellent performance of the Canon PIXMA MG2545s can get so much better mainly if you complete it with the most right compatibility. Some compatibilities are so recommended for the printer, such as Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8/8.1, Windows 10, Mac OS X10.7.5/10.11, etc. All you have to do is to choose and get the best one of them from the trusted source. Thus, you can make it work on the printer properly as you expect without causing any damages. Canon PIXMA MG2545s Driver, Software Download, Scanner, Setup
Recommended: Canon PIXMA MG2540s Driver Download
OS Compatible systems:
Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows XP 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, macOS 10.14.x, macOS 10.13.x, macOS 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x, Linux
- 1 Canon PIXMA MG2545s Printer Setup on Windows Computer:
- 2 Canon PIXMA MG2545s Printer Setup on Mac:
- 3 How to Set Up Wireless Connection on Your Canon PIXMA MG2545s:
- 4 Canon PIXMA MG2545s Driver Download For Windows 10, 8, 7
- 5 Canon PIXMA MG2545s Driver Download For Mac
- 6 Canon PIXMA MG2545s Driver Download For Linux
Canon PIXMA MG2545s Printer Setup on Windows Computer:
For some people, setting up a printer on the computer can be a hassle. This article will explain how to set up your Canon PIXMA printer to a computer with the Windows operating system. Every printer should have a driver CD in its packages, so make sure you check it before.
- Insert the CD that came in the package
- Follow the installation wizard
- Once its finish, test your printer to make sure it’s working
There is also an option to set up your Canon PIXMA without installing extra software by following the steps below:
Connect your printer via USB cable.
- Open Control Panel, and double-click the Printers or Printers and Fax icon.
- A new window will occur, then choose to Add a printer icon.
- A Windows Printer Wizard will appear, then click Next to start the wizard.
- There will be choices of installing a Local or Network printer. Choose Local printer attached to this printer, then click Next.
- A prompt for the printer driver’s location will appear. Choose the directory of your driver or click on the printer CD.
- After the installation is finished, test your printer by right-clicking the printer icon and click properties. In that window, choose Print Test Page. Your printer should work properly.
Canon PIXMA MG2545s Printer Setup on Mac:
Setting up Canon PIXMA on Mac can be a bit difficult for some people due to several differences from the installation on Windows OS. This article will give you a brief explanation on how to set up your Canon PIXMA printer on Mac OS.
- First, you have to uninstall any other Canon driver that exists in your Mac
- Disconnect your printer.
- Download the software driver on Canon official website.
- Open the driver and follow the installation wizards.
- After the installation is finished, go to the system preference by clicking Apple icon at the top right.
- Connect your printer via USB port and turn it on.
- Open Print and Fax and click on the plus button on the left side of the window to add a printer. Your new printer should appear on the list. If you didn’t find your printer name, redo step 1 to step 6 and make sure the driver for your current printer is installed correctly.
- Click on your current printer model and click Choose a Driver or Printer Model, and then click Select Printer Software.
- Choose your printer from the list and click OK.
- Your printer should work properly.
How to Set Up Wireless Connection on Your Canon PIXMA MG2545s:
Setting up the wireless connection of Canon PIXMA on your computer is pretty easy. This article will describe the steps to install a wireless connection using the WPS connection method. Some requirements need to be fulfilled before starting the installation, such as your access point should have a physical WPS push button, and your network should use the WPA2 security protocol or WPA.
- First, turn on the printer. Press and hold on the Wi-Fi button until the indicator lamp flashes once. Make sure it flashes a blue light.
- Press the WPS button on your access point within 2 minutes. The blue light will continue flashing while looking for your access point.
- Once it connects to the access point, the power and Wi-Fi lamp will flash.
- If the process is successful, both the power and Wi-Fi lamp will stop flashing and remain lit.
- To confirm whether the process is successful or not, try to print out the network settings of your printer.
- Put a sheet of paper.
- Press and hold the Resume/Cancel button until the indicator lamp flashes 15 times, then release it.
- Your printer will print the network information page, and it means the installation is successful.