Canon Pixma MG2540s Driver Download For Windows 10/8/8.1/7/Mac, Wireless Setup, Manual, Installation, Scanner Driver, Software Download For Windows, Mac, Linux – Do you look for the best printing device on the market in the recent time? If you do, it is so much recommended for you to choose the Canon PIXMA MG2540s. The reason why you have to select this particular printer is that it will be able to do the various tasks which can be printing, copying, and scanning. All of those functions will assist to develop your business as well as possible, whether you want to handle your documents or images. So then, you need this important equipment every time you want to finish your works in the best way possible.
Aside from that, the Canon PIXMA MG2540s can also offer you so many great benefits that can excite you so well. One of them is that this printer has been complemented with the numerous features such as Creative Park Premium, My Image Garden, Easy WebPrint EX, and so on. These beautiful features will allow you to get creative while you are using the printer. In other words, they can give you the chance to manage and even edit the files that you want to print. So then, you can make sure that you will get the best quality printing results that fit your requirements and expectations perfectly.
Furthermore, the Canon PIXMA MG2540s has been featured with the 4800×600 dpi printing resolution, the FINE cartridge technology, and the PIXMA XL Inks. All of those things will help the printer to spread the inks on the paper flawlessly. So, you will see that this printer will always give you the bright and beautiful printouts with notable color gradation that can please your eyes nicely. Then, the best thing about those features is that they will never require you to pay a high maintenance cost for every printing job that you have done.
Also, the other benefit that you can get from using the Canon PIXMA MG2540s is that it can perform the fabulous printing speed. It can be proven as the printer can create eight images per minute (ppm) in black and white, and 4 pm in colors. So, it is clear that this printer can work the best for you to make you have the more efficient and productive performance in the workplace. In the end, there is no problem you have to face whenever you do your works by applying the printer
Recommended: Canon PIXMA MG2440 Driver Download
OS Compatible systems:
Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows XP 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, macOS 10.14.x, macOS 10.13.x, macOS 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x, Linux
- 1 Canon PIXMA MG2540s Printer Setup on Windows Computer:
- 2 Canon PIXMA MG2540s Printer Setup on Mac:
- 3 How to Set Up Wireless Connection on Your Canon PIXMA MG2540s :
- 4 Canon PIXMA MG2540s Driver Download For Windows 10, 8, 7
- 5 Canon PIXMA MG2540s Driver Download For Mac
- 6 Canon PIXMA MG2540 Driver Download For Linux
Canon PIXMA MG2540s Printer Setup on Windows Computer:
For some people, setting up a printer on the computer can be a hassle. This article will explain how to set up your Canon PIXMA printer to a computer with the Windows operating system. Every printer should have a driver CD in its packages, so make sure you check it before.
- Insert the CD that came in the package
- Follow the installation wizard
- Once its finish, test your printer to make sure it’s working
There is also an option to set up your Canon PIXMA without installing extra software by following the steps below:
Connect your printer via USB cable.
- Open Control Panel, and double-click the Printers or Printers and Fax icon.
- A new window will occur, then choose to Add a printer icon.
- A Windows Printer Wizard will appear, then click Next to start the wizard.
- There will be choices of installing a Local or Network printer. Choose Local printer attached to this printer, then click Next.
- A prompt for the printer driver’s location will appear. Choose the directory of your driver or click on the printer CD.
- After the installation is finished, test your printer by right-clicking the printer icon and click properties. In that window, choose Print Test Page. Your printer should work properly.
Canon PIXMA MG2540s Printer Setup on Mac:
Setting up Canon PIXMA on Mac can be a bit difficult for some people due to several differences from the installation on Windows OS. This article will give you a brief explanation on how to set up your Canon PIXMA printer on Mac OS.
- First, you have to uninstall any other Canon driver that exists in your Mac
- Disconnect your printer.
- Download the software driver on Canon official website.
- Open the driver and follow the installation wizards.
- After the installation is finished, go to the system preference by clicking Apple icon at the top right.
- Connect your printer via USB port and turn it on.
- Open Print and Fax and click on the plus button on the left side of the window to add a printer. Your new printer should appear on the list. If you didn’t find your printer name, redo step 1 to step 6 and make sure the driver for your current printer is installed correctly.
- Click on your current printer model and click Choose a Driver or Printer Model, and then click Select Printer Software.
- Choose your printer from the list and click OK.
- Your printer should work properly.
How to Set Up Wireless Connection on Your Canon PIXMA MG2540s :
Setting up the wireless connection of Canon PIXMA on your computer is pretty easy. This article will describe the steps to install a wireless connection using the WPS connection method. Some requirements need to be fulfilled before starting the installation, such as your access point should have a physical WPS push button, and your network should use the WPA2 security protocol or WPA.
- First, turn on the printer. Press and hold on the Wi-Fi button until the indicator lamp flashes once. Make sure it flashes a blue light.
- Press the WPS button on your access point within 2 minutes. The blue light will continue flashing while looking for your access point.
- Once it connects to the access point, the power and Wi-Fi lamp will flash.
- If the process is successful, both the power and Wi-Fi lamp will stop flashing and remain lit.
- To confirm whether the process is successful or not, try to print out the network settings of your printer.
- Put a sheet of paper.
- Press and hold the Resume/Cancel button until the indicator lamp flashes 15 times, then release it.
- Your printer will print the network information page, and it means the installation is successful.
Incoming search terms:
- pixma mg2540s setup
- canon pixma mg2540s software
- Mg2540s dr
- How do I connect my Canon Pixma mg2540s?
- download canon printer and scanner MG2540S
- canon pixma mg2540s setup
- Canon MG2540s se
- canon mg2540s driver offline installer
- canon mg2540s driver for windows 10 printer out
- setup drivers for Canon MG 2540s printer