Canon Pixma MG2540 Driver Download For Windows 10/8/8.1/7/Mac, Wireless Setup, Manual, Installation, Scanner Driver, Software Download For Windows, Mac, Linux – Canon PIXMA MG2540 is one of the reliable printers from Canon. Canon has offered the printer as a high-quality product that can be bought at a reasonable price. There are also many advantages that can be gained from the printer because Canon has manufactured the printer in good details. Then, you can manage many works or assignments that you have quickly. In sum, the printer is the one that you can rely on because of its beneficial opportunities. But, now, it will be best for us to know more specifically about the things that you can do with the printer. So, you know the things that you can expect from the item.
First things first, Canon PIXMA MG2540 is a printer with many functions. It means that printing is not the only action that you can perform with the printer. The printer definitely can be a machine for copying and scanning matters. It will be an effective way for you who have many works to do because you can use this single machine for various actions — no need to buy another scanner and copier for keeping the performance. You can also see it as a way for investing your money and time. You can save more money because the printer offers you many activities and more time because you don’t have to go back and forth for doing the works.
A high-quality resolution of 4800 dpi can be enjoyed immediately. The printer has assured you that the printer won’t give you lack performance and result. Supported by FINE technology, everything will become way better than usual. Beautiful photos and clear documents can be expected from the printer. Without causing much hassle, Canon PIXMA MG2540 is the escape that you need when you encounter with the high expectation. You can plan many things for organizing the works. Nothing will stop you when you have the printer at your side.
Then, the printer offers you cartridge in XL size. You can save more time and cost because Canon PIXMA MG2540 can give you more results and you don’t have to refill it from time to time. Eventually, many other things within the printer can be seen as advantages. You need to buy the printer and examine all the features and specifications within it. Start working with the printer and feel the joy in having the printer. You can also bring the printer to your office and see how the performance of the printer captivates your attention.
Recommended: Canon PIXMA MG2510 Driver Download
OS Compatible systems:
Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows XP 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, macOS 10.14.x, macOS 10.13.x, macOS 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x, Linux
Canon PIXMA MG2540 Printer Setup on Windows Computer:
For some people, setting up a printer on the computer can be a hassle. This article will explain how to set up your Canon PIXMA printer to a computer with the Windows operating system. Every printer should have a driver CD in its packages, so make sure you check it before.
- Insert the CD that came in the package
- Follow the installation wizard
- Once its finish, test your printer to make sure it’s working
There is also an option to set up your Canon PIXMA without installing extra software by following the steps below:
Connect your printer via USB cable.
- Open Control Panel, and double-click the Printers or Printers and Fax icon.
- A new window will occur, then choose to Add a printer icon.
- A Windows Printer Wizard will appear, then click Next to start the wizard.
- There will be choices of installing a Local or Network printer. Choose Local printer attached to this printer, then click Next.
- A prompt for the printer driver’s location will appear. Choose the directory of your driver or click on the printer CD.
- After the installation is finished, test your printer by right-clicking the printer icon and click properties. In that window, choose Print Test Page. Your printer should work properly.
Canon PIXMA MG2540 Printer Setup on Mac:
Setting up Canon PIXMA on Mac can be a bit difficult for some people due to several differences from the installation on Windows OS. This article will give you a brief explanation on how to set up your Canon PIXMA printer on Mac OS.
- First, you have to uninstall any other Canon driver that exists in your Mac
- Disconnect your printer.
- Download the software driver on Canon official website.
- Open the driver and follow the installation wizards.
- After the installation is finished, go to the system preference by clicking Apple icon at the top right.
- Connect your printer via USB port and turn it on.
- Open Print and Fax and click on the plus button on the left side of the window to add a printer. Your new printer should appear on the list. If you didn’t find your printer name, redo step 1 to step 6 and make sure the driver for your current printer is installed correctly.
- Click on your current printer model and click Choose a Driver or Printer Model, and then click Select Printer Software.
- Choose your printer from the list and click OK.
- Your printer should work properly.
How to Set Up Wireless Connection on Your Canon PIXMA MG2540 :
Setting up the wireless connection of Canon PIXMA on your computer is pretty easy. This article will describe the steps to install a wireless connection using the WPS connection method. Some requirements need to be fulfilled before starting the installation, such as your access point should have a physical WPS push button, and your network should use the WPA2 security protocol or WPA.
- First, turn on the printer. Press and hold on the Wi-Fi button until the indicator lamp flashes once. Make sure it flashes a blue light.
- Press the WPS button on your access point within 2 minutes. The blue light will continue flashing while looking for your access point.
- Once it connects to the access point, the power and Wi-Fi lamp will flash.
- If the process is successful, both the power and Wi-Fi lamp will stop flashing and remain lit.
- To confirm whether the process is successful or not, try to print out the network settings of your printer.
- Put a sheet of paper.
- Press and hold the Resume/Cancel button until the indicator lamp flashes 15 times, then release it.
- Your printer will print the network information page, and it means the installation is successful.
Canon PIXMA MG2540 Driver Download For Windows, Mac, and Linux:
Name Drivers and Operating System
Canon PIXMA MG 2540 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows)
|Canon PIXMA MG 2540 series MP Drivers Ver. 1.02 (Windows)|
|Canon PIXMA MG 2540 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.70 (Windows)|
|Canon PIXMA MG 2540 Quick Menu Ver.2.7.1 (Windows)
|Canon PIXMA MG 2540 My Image Garden Software Ver.3.5.1 (Windows)|
|Canon PIXMA MG 2540 series Full Driver & Software Package Ver. 1.2(Mac )|
|Canon PIXMA MG 2540 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 220.127.116.11 (Mac)|
|Canon PIXMA MG 2540 ICA Driver Ver.4.1.3 (Mac)|
|Canon PIXMA MG 2540 My Image Garden Ver.3.5.1 (Mac)|
|Canon PIXMA MG 2540 Easy-PhotoPrint EX Ver.4.7.1 (Mac)|
|Canon PIXMA MG 2540 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 4.00 (Linux)|
|Canon PIXMA MG 2540 series ScanGear MP Ver. 2.20 (Linux)|