Canon Pixma MG2525 Driver Download Windows 10/8/8.1/7/XP/Vista/Mac, Wireless Setup, Manual, Scanner Driver, Software Download For Windows, Mac– Some people might think that the cheap and affordable printer such as Canon PIXMA MG2525 does not have the excellent quality and performance. Even though that thing cannot be denied merely, this printer is a little bit unique. That is because this printer is considered as one affordable printer; the printing quality of this printer is something that you cannot quickly turn over, especially for the photo printing quality. Yes, that is because this all in one printer has some nice features that can help you get the best photo printing result that you need.
One of the best features that you can get from this printer is the small ink droplets. The low ink droplet of 2pl will surely be something that gives you the sharp photo printing result. Even though some other printers can give you the smaller droplet of 1pl, you will need to pay at least 50 dollars more than this Canon PIXMA MG2525. Unless you want to spend a lot of money, you will need to pick the quality of this printer. The next thing is the number of nozzles. This is something that will support the ink droplets of this printer. You need to know that this printer has thousands of nozzles so that detail and sharp photo print is something that you will get from this printer.
The next one is the hybrid ink system. This is not something that you can get from many printers. That is because the hybrid ink system on this printer will help you get the different type of ink that is special for the photo printing needs only. That means, the photo printing result that you will get from Canon PIXMA MG2525 will be fantastic.
The last one might be one of the best ones that you can get. It is the ChromaLife Technology. This one is the leading technology from Canon that will give you the long lasting photo printing result. This technology is believed to be able to lock the color of the photos that you print using Canon PIXMA MG2525 for many years. However, to make sure that you get that kind of result, you will need to use the original and authentic ink and photo paper from Canon. This way, Canon will personally guarantee that the photo that you print using this printer will last for more than a hundred years.
OS Compatible systems:
Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows XP 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, macOS 10.14.x, macOS 10.13.x, macOS 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x, Linux
Canon PIXMA MG2525 Printer Setup on Windows Computer:
For some people, setting up a printer on the computer can be a hassle. This article will explain how to set up your Canon PIXMA printer to a computer with the Windows operating system. Every printer should have a driver CD in its packages, so make sure you check it before.
- Insert the CD that came in the package
- Follow the installation wizard
- Once its finish, test your printer to make sure it’s working
There is also an option to set up your Canon PIXMA without installing extra software by following the steps below:
Connect your printer via USB cable.
- Open Control Panel, and double-click the Printers or Printers and Fax icon.
- A new window will occur, then choose to Add a printer icon.
- A Windows Printer Wizard will appear, then click Next to start the wizard.
- There will be choices of installing a Local or Network printer. Choose Local printer attached to this printer, then click Next.
- A prompt for the printer driver’s location will appear. Choose the directory of your driver or click on the printer CD.
- After the installation is finished, test your printer by right-clicking the printer icon and click properties. In that window, choose Print Test Page. Your printer should work properly.
Canon PIXMA MG2525 Printer Setup on Mac:
Setting up Canon PIXMA on Mac can be a bit difficult for some people due to several differences from the installation on Windows OS. This article will give you a brief explanation on how to set up your Canon PIXMA printer on Mac OS.
- First, you have to uninstall any other Canon driver that exists in your Mac
- Disconnect your printer.
- Download the software driver on Canon official website.
- Open the driver and follow the installation wizards.
- After the installation is finished, go to the system preference by clicking Apple icon at the top right.
- Connect your printer via USB port and turn it on.
- Open Print and Fax and click on the plus button on the left side of the window to add a printer. Your new printer should appear on the list. If you didn’t find your printer name, redo step 1 to step 6 and make sure the driver for your current printer is installed correctly.
- Click on your current printer model and click Choose a Driver or Printer Model, and then click Select Printer Software.
- Choose your printer from the list and click OK.
- Your printer should work properly.
How to Set Up Wireless Connection on Your Canon PIXMA MG2525:
Setting up the wireless connection of Canon PIXMA on your computer is pretty easy. This article will describe the steps to install a wireless connection using the WPS connection method. Some requirements need to be fulfilled before starting the installation, such as your access point should have a physical WPS push button, and your network should use the WPA2 security protocol or WPA.
- First, turn on the printer. Press and hold on the Wi-Fi button until the indicator lamp flashes once. Make sure it flashes a blue light.
- Press the WPS button on your access point within 2 minutes. The blue light will continue flashing while looking for your access point.
- Once it connects to the access point, the power and Wi-Fi lamp will flash.
- If the process is successful, both the power and Wi-Fi lamp will stop flashing and remain lit.
- To confirm whether the process is successful or not, try to print out the network settings of your printer.
- Put a sheet of paper.
- Press and hold the Resume/Cancel button until the indicator lamp flashes 15 times, then release it.
- Your printer will print the network information page, and it means the installation is successful.
Canon PIXMA MG2525 Driver Download:
Name Drivers and Operating System
Canon PIXMA MG 2525 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows/Vista/XP)
|Canon PIXMA MG 2525 series MP Drivers Ver. 1.02 (Windows/Vista/XP)|
|Canon PIXMA MG 2525 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.70 (Windows)|
|Canon PIXMA MG 2525 Quick Menu Ver.2.7.1 (Windows)
|Canon PIXMA MG 2525 My Image Garden Software Ver.3.5.1 (Windows)|
|Canon PIXMA MG 2525 series Full Driver & Software Package Ver. 1.2(Mac OS X )|
|Canon PIXMA MG 2525 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 184.108.40.206 (Mac)|
|Canon PIXMA MG 2525 ICA Driver Ver.4.1.3 (Mac)|
|Canon PIXMA MG 2525 My Image Garden Ver.3.5.1 (Mac)|
|Canon PIXMA MG 2525 IJ Scan Utility Software Ver.2.3.4 (Mac)|
|Canon PIXMA MG 2525 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 4.00 (Linux)|
|Canon PIXMA MG 2525 series ScanGear MP Ver. 2.20 (Linux)|