Canon Pixma MG2520 Driver Download For Windows 10/8/8.1/7/Mac, Wireless Setup, Manual, Installation, Scanner Driver, Software Download For Windows, Mac, Linux – The elegant PIXMA MG2520 has a small body, so it fits nearly throughout your house. Full HD Movie Print turns your preferred HD movie clips captured with your suitable Canon EOS Digital SLRs, PowerShot electronic cameras as well as VIXIA electronic camcorders into gorgeous prints! The Silent Setting lets you print anytime without stressing over interrupting those around you. Plus, the Auto Power On attribute immediately powers up the printer whenever you send a picture or document to be published. The PIXMA MG2520 is a licensed silver EPEAT (Electronic Product Environmental Assessment Tool) imaging tool.
If you intend to print both top quality images as well as crisp papers, the PIXMA MG2520 Inkjet All-In-One is the printer for you. Its hybrid ink system integrates dye ink for vivid colors as well as black pigment ink for sharp text. It allows you to produce beautiful prints at home with an optimum print shade resolution of 4800 x 600 dpi1 making use of FINE print head technology.
Full HD Film Print2 transforms your favored HD motion picture clips caught with your compatible Canon EOS Digital SLRs, PowerShot digital electronic cameras and VIXIA electronic cameras into gorgeous prints! As well as the Silent Mode lets you print anytime without fretting about disrupting those around you. Plus, the Auto Power On feature instantly powers up the printer whenever you send an image or record to be published. The PIXMA MG2520 is a licensed silver EPEAT (Electronic Product Environmental Analysis Device) imaging gadget.
The PIXMA MG2520 features My Picture Garden3 software that puts all your favored printing attributes, such as Unique Filters and Full HD Flick Print2, in one convenient software application. Commemorate your vibrant memories by creating personalized prints from your bonanza of images and video clips. My Photo Garden3 additionally assists you to arrange your pictures with schedule view and facial recognition. Plus, creative templates in numerous shade combinations, as well as patterns, support in inspiring your image tasks. On top of that, you’ll have accessibility to CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM4 where you can download exclusive creative works and also material. Canon PIXMA MG2520 Driver, Software Download, Setup, Windows 10
Recommended: Canon PIXMA MG2240 Driver Download
Canon PIXMA MG2520 OS Compatible systems:
Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows XP 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, macOS 10.14.x, macOS 10.13.x, macOS 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x, Linux
- 1 Canon PIXMA MG2520 Printer Setup on Windows Computer:
- 2 Canon PIXMA MG2520 Printer Setup on Mac:
- 3 How to Set Up Wireless Connection on Your Canon PIXMA MG2520 :
- 4 Canon PIXMA MG2520 Driver Download For Windows 10, 8, 7
- 5 Canon PIXMA MG2520 Driver Download For Mac :
- 6 Canon PIXMA MG2520 Driver Download For Linux:
Canon PIXMA MG2520 Printer Setup on Windows Computer:
For some people, setting up a printer on the computer can be a hassle. This article will explain how to set up your Canon PIXMA printer to a computer with the Windows operating system. Every printer should have a driver CD in its packages, so make sure you check it before.
- Insert the CD that came in the package
- Follow the installation wizard
- Once its finish, test your printer to make sure it’s working
There is also an option to set up your Canon PIXMA without installing extra software by following the steps below:
Connect your printer via USB cable.
- Open Control Panel, and double-click the Printers or Printers and Fax icon.
- A new window will occur, then choose to Add a printer icon.
- A Windows Printer Wizard will appear, then click Next to start the wizard.
- There will be choices for installing a Local or Network printer. Choose Local printer attached to this printer, then click Next.
- A prompt for the printer driver’s location will appear. Choose the directory of your driver or click on the printer CD.
- After the installation is finished, test your printer by right-clicking the printer icon and click properties. In that window, choose the Print Test Page. Your printer should work properly.
Canon PIXMA MG2520 Printer Setup on Mac:
Setting up Canon PIXMA on Mac can be a bit difficult for some people due to several differences from the installation on Windows OS. This article will give you a brief explanation on how to set up your Canon PIXMA printer on Mac OS.
- First, you have to uninstall any other Canon driver that exists in your Mac
- Disconnect your printer.
- Download the software driver on the driverforcanon.com website.
- Open the driver and follow the installation wizards.
- After the installation is finished, go to the system preference by clicking the Apple icon at the top right.
- Connect your printer via the USB port and turn it on.
- Open Print and Fax and click on the plus button on the left side of the window to add a printer. Your new printer should appear on the list. If you didn’t find your printer name, redo step 1 to step 6 and make sure the driver for your current printer is installed correctly.
- Click on your current printer model and click Choose a Driver or Printer Model, and then click Select Printer Software.
- Choose your printer from the list and click OK.
- Your printer should work properly.
How to Set Up Wireless Connection on Your Canon PIXMA MG2520 :
Setting up the wireless connection of Canon PIXMA on your computer is pretty easy. This article will describe the steps to install a wireless connection using the WPS connection method. Some requirements need to be fulfilled before starting the installation, such as your access point should have a physical WPS push button, and your network should use the WPA2 security protocol or WPA.
- First, turn on the printer. Press and hold on the Wi-Fi button until the indicator lamp flashes once. Make sure it flashes a blue light.
- Press the WPS button on your access point within 2 minutes. The blue light will continue flashing while looking for your access point.
- Once it connects to the access point, the power and Wi-Fi lamp will flash.
- If the process is successful, both the power and the Wi-Fi lamp will stop flashing and remain lit.
- To confirm whether the process is successful or not, try to print out the network settings of your printer.
- Put a sheet of paper.
- Press and hold the Resume/Cancel button until the indicator lamp flashes 15 times, then release it.
- Your printer will print the network information page, and it means the installation is successful.