Canon Pixma MG2510 Driver Download For Windows 10/8/8.1/7/Mac, Wireless Setup, Manual, Installation, Scanner Driver, Software Download For Windows, Mac, Linux – Purchasing printer is a tricky thing to do. Moreover, there are many brands which compete to give the best offer to customers. In the meantime, you can find that some printers can fit your taste or the others which don’t really up to your expectation. You still need to consider many things related to the practice of the printer. One of the notable examples can be taken from Canon product named Canon PIXMA MG2510. Belongs to MG series, the printer has been acknowledged as a trusted printer that can be functioned as a home and office printer. Now, what are the things that can be gained from the printer? We will talk a bit about it.
The printer can produce beautiful and sharp results. For this conclusion, you can assume that you can use the printer for documents and photos. This is an advanced trait that can be seen from the printer as Canon PIXMA MG2510 is useful for creating pretty images. Then, you can plan in managing some photo projects with the printer. Small businesses are not the only thing that can be organized with the printer, but also some projects related to photography. Well, the ability for projecting the stunning result is depended upon excellent maximum resolution of 4800 x 600 dpi and FINE print head technology set within the printer. So, it is guaranteed that you can get great results.
Then, many exciting features can be found in Canon PIXMA MG2510. One of the examples is Full HD Movie Print. It allows you to capture some beautiful scenes from your favorite movie and print those in higher qualities. You can smartly use the printer to get the photos that you want and display those photos with the best colors. There is Fun Filter Effect that you can utilize for modifying the images that you’ve captured. You can change some pictures into better reviews before starting to print those — no need to go to the photo center because the printer can become your photo lab.
Now, the last thing that you can concern is the price of Canon PIXMA MG2510. Truthfully, you don’t have to be worried about that because the printer is pretty reasonable to buy. You don’t need to adjust your budget exaggeratingly because the printer has a reasonable price. Thus, are you ready to have a new printer? You can go to the official Canon store for buying it or order the printer online.
Recommended: Canon PIXMA MG2460 Driver Download
OS Compatible systems:
Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows XP 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, macOS 10.14.x, macOS 10.13.x, macOS 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x, Linux
Canon PIXMA MG2510 Printer Setup on Windows Computer:
For some people, setting up a printer on the computer can be a hassle. This article will explain how to set up your Canon PIXMA printer to a computer with the Windows operating system. Every printer should have a driver CD in its packages, so make sure you check it before.
- Insert the CD that came in the package
- Follow the installation wizard
- Once its finish, test your printer to make sure it’s working
There is also an option to set up your Canon PIXMA without installing extra software by following the steps below:
Connect your printer via USB cable.
- Open Control Panel, and double-click the Printers or Printers and Fax icon.
- A new window will occur, then choose to Add a printer icon.
- A Windows Printer Wizard will appear, then click Next to start the wizard.
- There will be choices of installing a Local or Network printer. Choose Local printer attached to this printer, then click Next.
- A prompt for the printer driver’s location will appear. Choose the directory of your driver or click on the printer CD.
- After the installation is finished, test your printer by right-clicking the printer icon and click properties. In that window, choose Print Test Page. Your printer should work properly.
Canon PIXMA MG2510 Printer Setup on Mac:
Setting up Canon PIXMA on Mac can be a bit difficult for some people due to several differences from the installation on Windows OS. This article will give you a brief explanation on how to set up your Canon PIXMA printer on Mac OS.
- First, you have to uninstall any other Canon driver that exists in your Mac
- Disconnect your printer.
- Download the software driver on Canon official website.
- Open the driver and follow the installation wizards.
- After the installation is finished, go to the system preference by clicking Apple icon at the top right.
- Connect your printer via USB port and turn it on.
- Open Print and Fax and click on the plus button on the left side of the window to add a printer. Your new printer should appear on the list. If you didn’t find your printer name, redo step 1 to step 6 and make sure the driver for your current printer is installed correctly.
- Click on your current printer model and click Choose a Driver or Printer Model, and then click Select Printer Software.
- Choose your printer from the list and click OK.
- Your printer should work properly.
How to Set Up Wireless Connection on Your Canon PIXMA MG2510:
Setting up the wireless connection of Canon PIXMA on your computer is pretty easy. This article will describe the steps to install a wireless connection using the WPS connection method. Some requirements need to be fulfilled before starting the installation, such as your access point should have a physical WPS push button, and your network should use the WPA2 security protocol or WPA.
- First, turn on the printer. Press and hold on the Wi-Fi button until the indicator lamp flashes once. Make sure it flashes a blue light.
- Press the WPS button on your access point within 2 minutes. The blue light will continue flashing while looking for your access point.
- Once it connects to the access point, the power and Wi-Fi lamp will flash.
- If the process is successful, both the power and Wi-Fi lamp will stop flashing and remain lit.
- To confirm whether the process is successful or not, try to print out the network settings of your printer.
- Put a sheet of paper.
- Press and hold the Resume/Cancel button until the indicator lamp flashes 15 times, then release it.
- Your printer will print the network information page, and it means the installation is successful.
Canon PIXMA MG2510 Driver Download For Windows, Mac, and Linux:
Name Drivers and Operating System
Canon PIXMA MG 2510 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows/Vista/XP)
|Canon PIXMA MG 2510 series MP Drivers Ver. 1.02 (Windows/Vista/XP)|
|Canon PIXMA MG 2510 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.70 (Windows)|
|Canon PIXMA MG 2510 Quick Menu Ver.2.7.1 (Windows)
|Canon PIXMA MG 2510 My Image Garden Software Ver.3.5.1 (Windows)|
|Canon PIXMA MG 2510 series Full Driver & Software Package Ver. 1.2(Mac )|
|Canon PIXMA MG 2510 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 184.108.40.206 (Mac)|
|Canon PIXMA MG 2510 ICA Driver Ver.4.1.3 (Mac)|
|Canon PIXMA MG 2510 My Image Garden Ver.3.5.1 (Mac)|
|Canon PIXMA MG 2510 Easy-PhotoPrint EX Ver.4.7.1 (Mac)|
|Canon PIXMA MG 2510 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 4.00 (Linux)|
|Canon PIXMA MG 2510 series ScanGear MP Ver. 2.20 (Linux)|