Canon Pixma MG2460 Driver Download For Windows 10/8/8.1/7/Mac, Wireless Setup, Manual, Installation, Scanner Driver, Software Download For Windows, Mac, Linux – There are many useful features that you can enjoy when you’re having Canon PIXMA MG2460. This printer is known as an ideal item for you who need a printer to be placed at home. The printer displays the right equipment that can be used in simple ways. Well, at first, we can see how the printer has a good shape and design. With the dimension of 426 x 306 x 145 mm, the printer can be put in anywhere you like at home. You can place it in the living room where the printer can furnish the room with its stylish design, or you can just put the printer on your desk in your room. No need to think about if the printer will spend all the space in your office because it’s pretty compact.
Then, what about the performance? Canon PIXMA MG2460 is one of the printers that can be used for multitasking. This printer can be considered as a support for you who have many tasks in a short period. You can share the duties that you have in hand because the printer can finish the work pretty well. Eventually, there are many achievements that you can get if the printer is provided for you. Effortlessly, there are three main functions that you can do with the printer, such as scanning, printing, and copying. The printer will convey the result that you want to present for the works.
Notably, the result of the printer is being reinforced by the maximum resolution of 4800 x 600 dpi. Both documents and photos can be presented in clear results because of the firm decision. Canon PIXMA MG2460 gives you the high qualified presentation that can increase your working performance. Also, the printer has a FINE cartridge that will improve the outcome in better ways. Everything will be optimized with the printer, indeed. On the other side, you can see that the printer has a fair speed for printing things. The rate of 8.4 ppm for mono and four ipm for color is the best thing that you can expect from it.
Furthermore, some useful modes can be seen within the printer. One of the examples is Quiet Mode that can be used for reducing the noise of the printer. Now, you can work at any hour, including in the middle of the night, without causing any commotion. Canon PIXMA MG2460 is built to be the best item for the customers. Canon Pixma MG2460 Driver, Wireless Setup, Software Download
Recommended: Canon PIXMA MG2450 Driver Download
OS Compatible systems:
Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows XP 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, macOS 10.14.x, macOS 10.13.x, macOS 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x, Linux
Canon PIXMA MG2460 Printer Setup on Windows Computer:
For some people, setting up a printer on the computer can be a hassle. This article will explain how to set up your Canon PIXMA printer to a computer with the Windows operating system. Every printer should have a driver CD in its packages, so make sure you check it before.
- Insert the CD that came in the package
- Follow the installation wizard
- Once its finish, test your printer to make sure it’s working
There is also an option to set up your Canon PIXMA without installing extra software by following the steps below:
Connect your printer via USB cable.
- Open Control Panel, and double-click the Printers or Printers and Fax icon.
- A new window will occur, then choose to Add a printer icon.
- A Windows Printer Wizard will appear, then click Next to start the wizard.
- There will be choices of installing a Local or Network printer. Choose Local printer attached to this printer, then click Next.
- A prompt for the printer driver’s location will appear. Choose the directory of your driver or click on the printer CD.
- After the installation is finished, test your printer by right-clicking the printer icon and click properties. In that window, choose Print Test Page. Your printer should work properly.
Canon PIXMA MG2460 Printer Setup on Mac:
Setting up Canon PIXMA on Mac can be a bit difficult for some people due to several differences from the installation on Windows OS. This article will give you a brief explanation on how to set up your Canon PIXMA printer on Mac OS.
- First, you have to uninstall any other Canon driver that exists in your Mac
- Disconnect your printer.
- Download the software driver on Canon official website.
- Open the driver and follow the installation wizards.
- After the installation is finished, go to the system preference by clicking Apple icon at the top right.
- Connect your printer via USB port and turn it on.
- Open Print and Fax and click on the plus button on the left side of the window to add a printer. Your new printer should appear on the list. If you didn’t find your printer name, redo step 1 to step 6 and make sure the driver for your current printer is installed correctly.
- Click on your current printer model and click Choose a Driver or Printer Model, and then click Select Printer Software.
- Choose your printer from the list and click OK.
- Your printer should work properly.
How to Set Up Wireless Connection on Your Canon PIXMA MG2460:
Setting up the wireless connection of Canon PIXMA on your computer is pretty easy. This article will describe the steps to install a wireless connection using the WPS connection method. Some requirements need to be fulfilled before starting the installation, such as your access point should have a physical WPS push button, and your network should use the WPA2 security protocol or WPA.
- First, turn on the printer. Press and hold on the Wi-Fi button until the indicator lamp flashes once. Make sure it flashes a blue light.
- Press the WPS button on your access point within 2 minutes. The blue light will continue flashing while looking for your access point.
- Once it connects to the access point, the power and Wi-Fi lamp will flash.
- If the process is successful, both the power and Wi-Fi lamp will stop flashing and remain lit.
- To confirm whether the process is successful or not, try to print out the network settings of your printer.
- Put a sheet of paper.
- Press and hold the Resume/Cancel button until the indicator lamp flashes 15 times, then release it.
- Your printer will print the network information page, and it means the installation is successful.
Canon PIXMA MG2460 Driver Download Download For Windows, Mac, and Linux:
Name Drivers and Operating System
Canon PIXMA MG 2460 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows/Vista/XP)
|Canon PIXMA MG 2460 series MP Drivers Ver. 1.02 (Windows/Vista/XP)|
|Canon PIXMA MG 2460 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.70 (Windows)|
|Canon PIXMA MG 2460 Quick Menu Ver.2.7.1 (Windows)
|Canon PIXMA MG 2460 My Image Garden Software Ver.3.5.1 (Windows)|
|Canon PIXMA MG 2460 series Full Driver & Software Package Ver. 1.2(Mac )|
|Canon PIXMA MG 2460 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 188.8.131.52 (Mac)|
|Canon PIXMA MG 2460 ICA Driver Ver.4.1.3 (Mac)|
|Canon PIXMA MG 2460 My Image Garden Ver.3.5.1 (Mac)|
|Canon PIXMA MG 2460 Easy-PhotoPrint EX Ver.4.7.1 (Mac)|
|Canon PIXMA MG 2460 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 4.00 (Linux)|
|Canon PIXMA MG 2460 series ScanGear MP Ver. 2.20 (Linux)|