Canon Pixma MG2450 Driver Download For Windows 10/8/8.1/7/Mac, Wireless Setup, Manual, Installation, Scanner Driver, Software Download For Windows, Mac, Linux – Canon PIXMA MG2450 is the best offer for people who need a printer at their home. The printer is not hard to find, and many good things can be used. The printer shows you that you can save money and get a proper printer at the same time. You will be happy to have the printer in your house because the printer is useful in many ways. From its first appearance, the printer belongs to a beauty. It’s also simple to use, and the control panel is quite helpful for you who usually has problems in managing complicated buttons.
Then, it’s appreciative that Canon PIXMA MG2450 is pretty easy to watch. Honestly, setting up a printer can be troublesome, but you won’t find it when you’re using the printer. The instructions are pretty clear, and you can do the maintenance without doing many things. Expecting to use the printer for a long time is possible because it has excellent durability. You can work better with the printer. There are some things that you need to concern about the printer. Due to the low price, there might be some lack points had by the printer.
First, the connectivity option of the printer is quite lacking. If you want a printer with wireless function, this is not the right option for you because the printer doesn’t give you the offer. Then, the printer has no card readers and USB cable. You’ll need to connect the printer with PCs or laptops whatever you want to access some data from USB or memory card. Also, for people who used to have a printer with borderless printing and duplex performance, unfortunately, Canon PIXMA MG2450 can give you those options. The printer straightly provides you with essential printing performance, scanning, and copying.
It’s not a bad thing that you can still enjoy a multifunctional performance from Canon PIXMA MG2450. You can keep organizing all the things that you have at home without going to the office. The outcome of the printer is pretty much similar to the ones in the office. Eventually, there are also some people who use the printer in the office because the printer can be a regular item for working in the office. But, again, you need to pay attention to the cartridge because it can cost you more than you’ve expected. Ensure you take care of it. Canon Pixma MG2450 Driver, Software, Manual, Installation
Recommended: Canon PIXMA MG2160 Driver Download
OS Compatible systems:
Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows XP 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, macOS 10.14.x, macOS 10.13.x, macOS 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x, Linux
Canon PIXMA MG2450 Printer Setup on Windows Computer:
For some people, setting up a printer on the computer can be a hassle. This article will explain how to set up your Canon PIXMA printer to a computer with the Windows operating system. Every printer should have a driver CD in its packages, so make sure you check it before.
- Insert the CD that came in the package
- Follow the installation wizard
- Once its finish, test your printer to make sure it’s working
There is also an option to set up your Canon PIXMA without installing extra software by following the steps below:
Connect your printer via USB cable.
- Open Control Panel, and double-click the Printers or Printers and Fax icon.
- A new window will occur, then choose to Add a printer icon.
- A Windows Printer Wizard will appear, then click Next to start the wizard.
- There will be choices of installing a Local or Network printer. Choose Local printer attached to this printer, then click Next.
- A prompt for the printer driver’s location will appear. Choose the directory of your driver or click on the printer CD.
- After the installation is finished, test your printer by right-clicking the printer icon and click properties. In that window, choose Print Test Page. Your printer should work properly.
Canon PIXMA MG2450 Printer Setup on Mac:
Setting up Canon PIXMA on Mac can be a bit difficult for some people due to several differences from the installation on Windows OS. This article will give you a brief explanation on how to set up your Canon PIXMA printer on Mac OS.
- First, you have to uninstall any other Canon driver that exists in your Mac
- Disconnect your printer.
- Download the software driver on Canon official website.
- Open the driver and follow the installation wizards.
- After the installation is finished, go to the system preference by clicking Apple icon at the top right.
- Connect your printer via USB port and turn it on.
- Open Print and Fax and click on the plus button on the left side of the window to add a printer. Your new printer should appear on the list. If you didn’t find your printer name, redo step 1 to step 6 and make sure the driver for your current printer is installed correctly.
- Click on your current printer model and click Choose a Driver or Printer Model, and then click Select Printer Software.
- Choose your printer from the list and click OK.
- Your printer should work properly.
How to Set Up Wireless Connection on Your Canon PIXMA MG2450:
Setting up the wireless connection of Canon PIXMA on your computer is pretty easy. This article will describe the steps to install a wireless connection using the WPS connection method. Some requirements need to be fulfilled before starting the installation, such as your access point should have a physical WPS push button, and your network should use the WPA2 security protocol or WPA.
- First, turn on the printer. Press and hold on the Wi-Fi button until the indicator lamp flashes once. Make sure it flashes a blue light.
- Press the WPS button on your access point within 2 minutes. The blue light will continue flashing while looking for your access point.
- Once it connects to the access point, the power and Wi-Fi lamp will flash.
- If the process is successful, both the power and Wi-Fi lamp will stop flashing and remain lit.
- To confirm whether the process is successful or not, try to print out the network settings of your printer.
- Put a sheet of paper.
- Press and hold the Resume/Cancel button until the indicator lamp flashes 15 times, then release it.
- Your printer will print the network information page, and it means the installation is successful.
Canon PIXMA MG2450 Driver Download For Windows, Mac, and Linux:
Name Drivers and Operating System
Canon PIXMA MG 2450 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows/Vista/XP)
|Canon PIXMA MG 2450 series MP Drivers Ver. 1.02 (Windows/Vista/XP)|
|Canon PIXMA MG 2450 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.70 (Windows)|
|Canon PIXMA MG 2450 Quick Menu Ver.2.7.1 (Windows)
|Canon PIXMA MG 2450 My Image Garden Software Ver.3.5.1 (Windows)|
|Canon PIXMA MG 2450 series Full Driver & Software Package Ver. 1.2(Mac )|
|Canon PIXMA MG 2450 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 220.127.116.11 (Mac)|
|Canon PIXMA MG 2450 ICA Driver Ver.4.1.3 (Mac)|
|Canon PIXMA MG 2450 My Image Garden Ver.3.5.1 (Mac)|
|Canon PIXMA MG 2450 Easy-PhotoPrint EX Ver.4.7.1 (Mac)|
|Canon PIXMA MG 2450 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 4.00 (Linux)|
|Canon PIXMA MG 2450 series ScanGear MP Ver. 2.20 (Linux)|