Canon Pixma MG2440 Driver Download For Windows 10/8/8.1/7/Mac, Wireless Setup, Manual, Installation, Scanner Driver, Software Download For Windows, Mac, Linux – Offering the versatile and convenient, Canon PIXMA MG2440 would create more easiness into your working demands with the compact, stylish and well-design device. Designed with multifunction features, this device has the capability for printing, scanning, and copying, all in the single device. Also, it is perfect for home use, school use, small business, or home office, with optional XL-size ink cartridge to induce the cost-effectivity. Also, if you are looking for an affordable device in which you can use for website printing since it has software for those function, make sure to write this device on the top of your list.
The benefit of Canon PIXMA MG2440, besides its all-in-one functionality features, also has higher quality prints due to its higher print resolution up to 4800dpi, and since it supported with Canon’s FINE cartridge technology, the print quality will be even better than you can expect before. Just like the optional XL ink cartridges to deliver more prints with efficiency, there is also Auto Power On/Off features to save up more energy. This feature will power up the printer when you are ready to deliver your documents, and it will switch the printer off whenever you are not using it for a set time.
For everyday printing, you can say that Canon PIXMA MG2440 is quite ideal to fulfill your needs, as with multifunctional features, superior cartridge system, faster print speeds, cost-efficiency aspect, and also another functionality and key features you can try by yourself. There is also additional software for those who are born-artist, known as My Image Garden. This software, also known as one-stop creative software, lets you organize, print, and access any online services with ease. There is also advance feature, the face recognition, so it will be easier to find specific photos among hundreds of them.
Canon PIXMA MG2440 offers smart web printing which is going to work correctly for those who needs internet printing, directly. Anything you need from the website can be printed quite easy by using the Easy-WebPrint EX plug-in, so you can only write the particular things you need, directly from the site. In the other hand, you can function the Creative Park Premium, too, so you can download and print any photos, pictures, images, design, and anything else, from professional photographers and artists. Furthermore, by using this software, you can also create 3D paper crafts, as well as beautiful and creative greeting cards, calendars, and another else. Canon PIXMA MG2440 Driver, Software Download, Install, Setup
Recommended: Canon PIXMA MG2410 Driver Download
OS Compatible systems:
Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows XP 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, macOS 10.14.x, macOS 10.13.x, macOS 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x, Linux
Canon PIXMA MG2440 Printer Setup on Windows Computer:
For some people, setting up a printer on the computer can be a hassle. This article will explain how to set up your Canon PIXMA printer to a computer with the Windows operating system. Every printer should have a driver CD in its packages, so make sure you check it before.
- Insert the CD that came in the package
- Follow the installation wizard
- Once its finish, test your printer to make sure it’s working
There is also an option to set up your Canon PIXMA without installing extra software by following the steps below:
Connect your printer via USB cable.
- Open Control Panel, and double-click the Printers or Printers and Fax icon.
- A new window will occur, then choose to Add a printer icon.
- A Windows Printer Wizard will appear, then click Next to start the wizard.
- There will be choices of installing a Local or Network printer. Choose Local printer attached to this printer, then click Next.
- A prompt for the printer driver’s location will appear. Choose the directory of your driver or click on the printer CD.
- After the installation is finished, test your printer by right-clicking the printer icon and click properties. In that window, choose Print Test Page. Your printer should work properly.
Canon PIXMA MG2440 Printer Setup on Mac:
Setting up Canon PIXMA on Mac can be a bit difficult for some people due to several differences from the installation on Windows OS. This article will give you a brief explanation on how to set up your Canon PIXMA printer on Mac OS.
- First, you have to uninstall any other Canon driver that exists in your Mac
- Disconnect your printer.
- Download the software driver on Canon official website.
- Open the driver and follow the installation wizards.
- After the installation is finished, go to the system preference by clicking Apple icon at the top right.
- Connect your printer via USB port and turn it on.
- Open Print and Fax and click on the plus button on the left side of the window to add a printer. Your new printer should appear on the list. If you didn’t find your printer name, redo step 1 to step 6 and make sure the driver for your current printer is installed correctly.
- Click on your current printer model and click Choose a Driver or Printer Model, and then click Select Printer Software.
- Choose your printer from the list and click OK.
- Your printer should work properly.
How to Set Up Wireless Connection on Your Canon PIXMA MG2440 :
Setting up the wireless connection of Canon PIXMA on your computer is pretty easy. This article will describe the steps to install a wireless connection using the WPS connection method. Some requirements need to be fulfilled before starting the installation, such as your access point should have a physical WPS push button, and your network should use the WPA2 security protocol or WPA.
- First, turn on the printer. Press and hold on the Wi-Fi button until the indicator lamp flashes once. Make sure it flashes a blue light.
- Press the WPS button on your access point within 2 minutes. The blue light will continue flashing while looking for your access point.
- Once it connects to the access point, the power and Wi-Fi lamp will flash.
- If the process is successful, both the power and Wi-Fi lamp will stop flashing and remain lit.
- To confirm whether the process is successful or not, try to print out the network settings of your printer.
- Put a sheet of paper.
- Press and hold the Resume/Cancel button until the indicator lamp flashes 15 times, then release it.
- Your printer will print the network information page, and it means the installation is successful.
Canon PIXMA MG2440 Driver Download For Windows, Mac, and Linux:
Name Drivers and Operating System
Canon PIXMA MG 2440 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows)
|Canon PIXMA MG 2440 series MP Drivers Ver. 1.02 (Windows)|
|Canon PIXMA MG 2440 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.70 (Windows)|
|Canon PIXMA MG 2440 Quick Menu Ver.2.7.1 (Windows)|
|Canon PIXMA MG 2440 My Image Garden Software Ver.3.5.1 (Windows)|
|Canon PIXMA MG 2440 series Full Driver & Software Package Ver. 1.2(Mac )|
|Canon PIXMA MG 2440 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 126.96.36.199 (Mac)|
|Canon PIXMA MG 2440 ICA Driver Ver.4.1.3 (Mac)|
|Canon PIXMA MG 2440 My Image Garden Ver.3.5.1 (Mac)|
|Canon PIXMA MG 2440 Easy-PhotoPrint EX Ver.4.7.1 (Mac)|
|Canon PIXMA MG 2440 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 4.00 (Linux)|
|Canon PIXMA MG 2440 series ScanGear MP Ver. 2.20 (Linux)|