Canon Pixma MG2420 Driver Download Windows 10/8/8.1/7/XP/Vista/Mac, Wireless Setup, Manual, Scanner Driver, Software Download For Windows, Mac, Linux – Looking for a standard personal home printer? Canon has the answer for you, with this Canon Pixma MG2420. It is an all-in-one printer with scanner and copier function. It is an excellent choice for a printer when you need one for your home office, or when you need to run a small business. You can have this printer with low price, yet it can deliver you great results with fantastic performance and features. Some office machine features such as automatic photo fix, with Gamut Processing Technology, automatic correction for red-eye and one of the most useful feature when you work with a lot of people in this quiet mode. With this mode addition, you will not disturb the others while using the printer, and it is less annoying.
Canon Pixma MG2420 is using particular print head patented technology from Canon which is Canon FINE with droplets as small as two pl. This technology allows you to enjoy crisp, sharp text document printed results as well as explicit images printing results. You can find two ink tank or cartridge from this printer, one for the black ink and the other one is for the color ink. For the resolution, this model has a quite good maximum resolution for business standard with 4800 x 600 dpi for color documents and 600 x 600 dpi for black and white papers. Another helpful feature is the Full HD Movie Print that helps you to print an image from HD movies and videos. You only need to play it and pause then take the screenshot of the image to be published on the printer.
The speed of this Canon Pixma MG2420 is not that bad either. It can print up to 0 pages per minute of black and white documents and four pages per minute of color documents. And the maximum size of the material it can handle is legal size documents. The downside of this model, however, is the capacity of its trays, it can only hold up to 60 sheets of plain paper at once. This may result in refilling the article more often than other models.
The scanning type of Canon Pixma MG2420 is a flatbed scanner with 600 x 1200 dpi optical resolution. It can handle A4 size of documents best, but it can also fit for legal size paper documents. Other great features like My Image Garden, is an excellent tool to manage your photos as well as customize it before printing. Canon Pixma MG2420 Driver, Wireless Setup, Install, Software
Recommended: Canon PIXMA MG2429 Driver Download
OS Compatible systems:
Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows XP 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, macOS 10.14.x, macOS 10.13.x, macOS 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x, Linux
Canon PIXMA MG2420 Printer Setup on Windows Computer:
For some people, setting up a printer on the computer can be a hassle. This article will explain how to set up your Canon PIXMA printer to a computer with the Windows operating system. Every printer should have a driver CD in its packages, so make sure you check it before.
- Insert the CD that came in the package
- Follow the installation wizard
- Once its finish, test your printer to make sure it’s working
There is also an option to set up your Canon PIXMA without installing extra software by following the steps below:
Connect your printer via USB cable.
- Open Control Panel, and double-click the Printers or Printers and Fax icon.
- A new window will occur, then choose to Add a printer icon.
- A Windows Printer Wizard will appear, then click Next to start the wizard.
- There will be choices of installing a Local or Network printer. Choose Local printer attached to this printer, then click Next.
- A prompt for the printer driver’s location will appear. Choose the directory of your driver or click on the printer CD.
- After the installation is finished, test your printer by right-clicking the printer icon and click properties. In that window, choose Print Test Page. Your printer should work properly.
Canon PIXMA MG2420 Printer Setup on Mac:
Setting up Canon PIXMA on Mac can be a bit difficult for some people due to several differences from the installation on Windows OS. This article will give you a brief explanation on how to set up your Canon PIXMA printer on Mac OS.
- First, you have to uninstall any other Canon driver that exists in your Mac
- Disconnect your printer.
- Download the software driver on Canon official website.
- Open the driver and follow the installation wizards.
- After the installation is finished, go to the system preference by clicking Apple icon at the top right.
- Connect your printer via USB port and turn it on.
- Open Print and Fax and click on the plus button on the left side of the window to add a printer. Your new printer should appear on the list. If you didn’t find your printer name, redo step 1 to step 6 and make sure the driver for your current printer is installed correctly.
- Click on your current printer model and click Choose a Driver or Printer Model, and then click Select Printer Software.
- Choose your printer from the list and click OK.
- Your printer should work properly.
How to Set Up Wireless Connection on Your Canon PIXMA MG2420:
Setting up the wireless connection of Canon PIXMA on your computer is pretty easy. This article will describe the steps to install a wireless connection using the WPS connection method. Some requirements need to be fulfilled before starting the installation, such as your access point should have a physical WPS push button, and your network should use the WPA2 security protocol or WPA.
- First, turn on the printer. Press and hold on the Wi-Fi button until the indicator lamp flashes once. Make sure it flashes a blue light.
- Press the WPS button on your access point within 2 minutes. The blue light will continue flashing while looking for your access point.
- Once it connects to the access point, the power and Wi-Fi lamp will flash.
- If the process is successful, both the power and Wi-Fi lamp will stop flashing and remain lit.
- To confirm whether the process is successful or not, try to print out the network settings of your printer.
- Put a sheet of paper.
- Press and hold the Resume/Cancel button until the indicator lamp flashes 15 times, then release it.
- Your printer will print the network information page, and it means the installation is successful.
Canon PIXMA MG2420 Driver Download For Windows, Mac, and Linux:
Canon PIXMA MG 2420 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows/Vista/XP)
|Canon PIXMA MG 2420 series MP Drivers Ver. 1.02 (Windows/Vista/XP)|
|Canon PIXMA MG 2420 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.70 (Windows)|
|Canon PIXMA MG 2420 Easy-WebPrint EX Ver.1.7.0 (Windows)
|Canon PIXMA MG 2420 My Image Garden Software Ver.3.5.1 (Windows)|
|Canon PIXMA MG 2420 series Full Driver & Software Package Ver. 1.2(Mac OS X )|
|Canon PIXMA MG 2420 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 22.214.171.124 (Mac)|
|Canon PIXMA MG 2420 ICA Driver Ver.4.1.3 (Mac)|
|Canon PIXMA MG 2420 Canon IJ Network Tool Ver. 4.6.1 (Mac)
|Canon PIXMA MG 2420 IJ Scan Utility Software Ver.2.3.4 (Mac)|
|Canon PIXMA MG 2420 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 4.00 (Linux)|
|Canon PIXMA MG 2420 series ScanGear MP Ver. 2.20 (Linux)|