Canon Pixma MG2410 Driver Download For Windows 10/8/8.1/7/Mac, Wireless Setup, Manual, Installation, Scanner Driver, Software Download For Windows, Mac, Linux – Have you ever considered Canon PIXMA MG2410 as your professional printing partner to fulfill your heavy printing demands? Well, it is an excellent choice since you are going to get more functionality you can expect from this all-in-one device. Begin from photograph-centric features; you will get to install My Image Garden software, the additional software owned by Canon, given on its driver installation. It is a software where you can create unique photo prints, get more creative ideas for your photos, and any other useful features which are going to be a perfect combination with your creative mind.
Besides My Image Garden software, Canon PIXMA MG2410 also has the capability for printing any HD movies directly from your PCs or laptop with quite a secure system. If you want to have a last-longer output photo prints, this device can grant your wish, thanks to the ChromeLife100 technology which packed into this outstanding tool. This is the technology in which you can preserve the memory includes into the photos in way longer time, for 100 years to be exact. Therefore, this device offers superior quality prints with long-lasting durability, as well as more functionality you can expect. So, why you need to find another printer instead bring this printer upon your working place soon?
Speaking of the Canon PIXMA MG2410 specifications, it has A4 ISO ESAT for printing technology which capable to deliver around 8.0ipm and 4.ipm, for black and white printing and color printing, respectively. Well, it is not complete yet if you have long-lasting photo prints yet the photo quality is below the standard. It will never happen if you are using this device for finishing your printing demands since Canon’s FINE cartridge technology has supported this tool well, and also maximum print resolution up to 4800 by 600 for color prints, and 600 by 600dpi for black prints.
Also known as an all-in-one printing device, Canon PIXMA MG2410 has a flatbed-type scanner with a maximum resolution up to 600 by 1200 optical dpi, and 19,200 by 19,200 interpolated dpi, while the copy speeds up to approximately 31 seconds with standard copied features. Other features you can expect including hybrid ink system with a 4-color cartridge system. There is also a one-stop creative studio, the Creative Park Premium, to challenge your creative mind, where you can create a unique template, beautiful photo prints, and stuff. Speaking on its dimensions, it measures 5.8 by 16.8 by 12.1 inches (HWD) with approximately 7.1lbs in weight. Canon PIXMA MG2410 Driver, Software Download, Install, Setup
Recommended: Canon PIXMA MG2260 Driver Download
OS Compatible systems:
Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows XP 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, macOS 10.14.x, macOS 10.13.x, macOS 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x, Linux
Canon PIXMA MG2410 Printer Setup on Windows Computer:
For some people, setting up a printer on the computer can be a hassle. This article will explain how to set up your Canon PIXMA printer to a computer with the Windows operating system. Every printer should have a driver CD in its packages, so make sure you check it before.
- Insert the CD that came in the package
- Follow the installation wizard
- Once its finish, test your printer to make sure it’s working
There is also an option to set up your Canon PIXMA without installing extra software by following the steps below:
Connect your printer via USB cable.
- Open Control Panel, and double-click the Printers or Printers and Fax icon.
- A new window will occur, then choose to Add a printer icon.
- A Windows Printer Wizard will appear, then click Next to start the wizard.
- There will be choices of installing a Local or Network printer. Choose Local printer attached to this printer, then click Next.
- A prompt for the printer driver’s location will appear. Choose the directory of your driver or click on the printer CD.
- After the installation is finished, test your printer by right-clicking the printer icon and click properties. In that window, choose Print Test Page. Your printer should work properly.
Canon PIXMA MG2410 Printer Setup on Mac:
Setting up Canon PIXMA on Mac can be a bit difficult for some people due to several differences from the installation on Windows OS. This article will give you a brief explanation on how to set up your Canon PIXMA printer on Mac OS.
- First, you have to uninstall any other Canon driver that exists in your Mac
- Disconnect your printer.
- Download the software driver on Canon official website.
- Open the driver and follow the installation wizards.
- After the installation is finished, go to the system preference by clicking Apple icon at the top right.
- Connect your printer via USB port and turn it on.
- Open Print and Fax and click on the plus button on the left side of the window to add a printer. Your new printer should appear on the list. If you didn’t find your printer name, redo step 1 to step 6 and make sure the driver for your current printer is installed correctly.
- Click on your current printer model and click Choose a Driver or Printer Model, and then click Select Printer Software.
- Choose your printer from the list and click OK.
- Your printer should work properly.
How to Set Up Wireless Connection on Your Canon PIXMA MG2410 :
Setting up the wireless connection of Canon PIXMA on your computer is pretty easy. This article will describe the steps to install a wireless connection using the WPS connection method. Some requirements need to be fulfilled before starting the installation, such as your access point should have a physical WPS push button, and your network should use the WPA2 security protocol or WPA.
- First, turn on the printer. Press and hold on the Wi-Fi button until the indicator lamp flashes once. Make sure it flashes a blue light.
- Press the WPS button on your access point within 2 minutes. The blue light will continue flashing while looking for your access point.
- Once it connects to the access point, the power and Wi-Fi lamp will flash.
- If the process is successful, both the power and Wi-Fi lamp will stop flashing and remain lit.
- To confirm whether the process is successful or not, try to print out the network settings of your printer.
- Put a sheet of paper.
- Press and hold the Resume/Cancel button until the indicator lamp flashes 15 times, then release it.
- Your printer will print the network information page, and it means the installation is successful.
Canon PIXMA MG2410 Driver Download For Windows, Mac, and Linux:
Name Drivers and Operating System
Canon PIXMA MG 2410 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows/Vista/XP)
|Canon PIXMA MG 2410 series MP Drivers Ver. 1.02 (Windows/Vista/XP)|
|Canon PIXMA MG 2410 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.70 (Windows)|
|Canon PIXMA MG 2410 Quick Menu Ver.2.7.1 (Windows)
|Canon PIXMA MG 2410 My Image Garden Software Ver.3.5.1 (Windows)|
|Canon PIXMA MG 2410 series Full Driver & Software Package Ver. 1.2(Mac )|
|Canon PIXMA MG 2410 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 22.214.171.124 (Mac)|
|Canon PIXMA MG 2410 ICA Driver Ver.4.1.3 (Mac)|
|Canon PIXMA MG 2410 My Image Garden Ver.3.5.1 (Mac)|
|Canon PIXMA MG 2410 Easy-PhotoPrint EX Ver.4.7.1 (Mac)|
|Canon PIXMA MG 2410 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 4.00 (Linux)|
|Canon PIXMA MG 2410 series ScanGear MP Ver. 2.20 (Linux)|