Canon Pixma MG2260 Driver Download For Windows 10/8/8.1/7/Mac, Wireless Setup, Manual, Installation, Scanner Driver, Software Download For Windows, Mac, Linux – Canon PIXMA MG2260 should be one perfect printer to be your solution for having a high-end printing device with a lot of functionality and more features to fulfil your printing demands, whether for everyday home use or small business. However, even though the printer itself claimed to own a lot of functional features, you still need to check and re-check what kinds of functionality you can get, including the main features, additional functionality, how it works, full specification, the standard features, and so on. So, here are several main features that you can expect from this all-in-one device.
Following the previous series, PIXMA iP1800, Canon PIXMA MG2260 comes with superior quality prints for a document or monochrome printing and photo, graphic, image, or color printing as well. Of course, thanks to Canon’s FINE cartridge technology which is capable of inducing the quality of the print. Also, another strong point of this device probably about the fast printing speed. Unlike the previous generation, this well-design printer only takes 8.4ipm for monochrome printing, while for color printing, the maximum rate is the only 4.8ipm. Indeed, the prints speed is quite enough to get along with your flexible workflow. Thus, finishing your printing demands with this tool will be even better.
On the other hand, if you compare this printer will another series, you probably will say that the print speed is not that quick. Well, it might be true, however, if you concern more into the given price, well-design appearance, and another aspect, you will agree, or even more sure, to claim that Canon PIXMA MG2260 is the best printer you can expect from. How about the printing resolution? Well, to support the FINE cartridge technology, Canon stuffed 4800 by 1200dpi as maximum resolution and using 5-single ink cartridge system to save up more budget on the ink.
For your heavy-duty printing demands, Canon PIXMA MG2260 equipped with more capabilities on its supported paper sizes, such as A4, Legal, Letter, B5, A5, Envelopes, and else. Also, designated as a professional all-in-one device, you can expect this device to give above par scanned images from its flatbed-type scanner with maximum resolution 1200 by 2400 optical dpi. If you are not enough yet with the given features, you can download additional software such as My Image Garden, Easy WebPrint EX, or On Screen Manual. Overall, with only 5.3 kg in weight, it will not bother your crowded desk as well. Canon Pixma MG2260 Driver, Software Download, Install, Setup
Recommended: Canon PIXMA MG2450 Driver Download
OS Compatible systems:
Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows XP 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, macOS 10.14.x, macOS 10.13.x, macOS 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x, Linux
Canon PIXMA MG2260 Printer Setup on Windows Computer:
For some people, setting up a printer on the computer can be a hassle. This article will explain how to set up your Canon PIXMA printer to a computer with the Windows operating system. Every printer should have a driver CD in its packages, so make sure you check it before.
- Insert the CD that came in the package
- Follow the installation wizard
- Once its finish, test your printer to make sure it’s working
There is also an option to set up your Canon PIXMA without installing extra software by following the steps below:
Connect your printer via USB cable.
- Open Control Panel, and double-click the Printers or Printers and Fax icon.
- A new window will occur, then choose to Add a printer icon.
- A Windows Printer Wizard will appear, then click Next to start the wizard.
- There will be choices of installing a Local or Network printer. Choose Local printer attached to this printer, then click Next.
- A prompt for the printer driver’s location will appear. Choose the directory of your driver or click on the printer CD.
- After the installation is finished, test your printer by right-clicking the printer icon and click properties. In that window, choose Print Test Page. Your printer should work properly.
Canon PIXMA MG2260 Printer Setup on Mac:
Setting up Canon PIXMA on Mac can be a bit difficult for some people due to several differences from the installation on Windows OS. This article will give you a brief explanation on how to set up your Canon PIXMA printer on Mac OS.
- First, you have to uninstall any other Canon driver that exists in your Mac
- Disconnect your printer.
- Download the software driver on Canon official website.
- Open the driver and follow the installation wizards.
- After the installation is finished, go to the system preference by clicking Apple icon at the top right.
- Connect your printer via USB port and turn it on.
- Open Print and Fax and click on the plus button on the left side of the window to add a printer. Your new printer should appear on the list. If you didn’t find your printer name, redo step 1 to step 6 and make sure the driver for your current printer is installed correctly.
- Click on your current printer model and click Choose a Driver or Printer Model, and then click Select Printer Software.
- Choose your printer from the list and click OK.
- Your printer should work properly.
How to Set Up Wireless Connection on Your Canon PIXMA MG2260 :
Setting up the wireless connection of Canon PIXMA on your computer is pretty easy. This article will describe the steps to install a wireless connection using the WPS connection method. Some requirements need to be fulfilled before starting the installation, such as your access point should have a physical WPS push button, and your network should use the WPA2 security protocol or WPA.
- First, turn on the printer. Press and hold on the Wi-Fi button until the indicator lamp flashes once. Make sure it flashes a blue light.
- Press the WPS button on your access point within 2 minutes. The blue light will continue flashing while looking for your access point.
- Once it connects to the access point, the power and Wi-Fi lamp will flash.
- If the process is successful, both the power and Wi-Fi lamp will stop flashing and remain lit.
- To confirm whether the process is successful or not, try to print out the network settings of your printer.
- Put a sheet of paper.
- Press and hold the Resume/Cancel button until the indicator lamp flashes 15 times, then release it.
- Your printer will print the network information page, and it means the installation is successful.
Canon PIXMA MG2260 Driver Download For Windows, Mac, and Linux:
Name Drivers and Operating System
Canon PIXMA MG 2260 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows)
|Canon PIXMA MG 2260 series MP Drivers Ver. 1.02 (Windows)|
|Canon PIXMA MG 2260 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.70 (Windows)|
|Canon PIXMA MG 2260 Quick Menu Ver.2.7.1 (Windows)
|Canon PIXMA MG 2260 My Image Garden Software Ver.3.5.1 (Windows)|
|Canon PIXMA MG 2260 series Full Driver & Software Package Ver. 1.2(Mac )|
|Canon PIXMA MG 2260 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 184.108.40.206 (Mac)|
|Canon PIXMA MG 2260 ICA Driver Ver.4.1.3 (Mac)|
|Canon PIXMA MG 2260 My Image Garden Ver.3.5.1 (Mac)|
|Canon PIXMA MG 2260 Easy-PhotoPrint EX Ver.4.7.1 (Mac)|
|Canon PIXMA MG 2260 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 4.00 (Linux)|
|Canon PIXMA MG 2260 series ScanGear MP Ver. 2.20 (Linux)|