Canon Pixma MG2240 Driver Download For Windows 10/8/8.1/7/Mac, Wireless Setup, Manual, Installation, Scanner Driver, Software Download For Windows, Mac, Linux – The $130 Canon Pixma MG2240 color inkjet multifunction will conveniently manage the needs of a home office, yet its ink costs are more than standard, as well as they’re ludicrously expensive if you make the blunder of acquiring the low-capacity PG-240 and also CL-241 cartridges. On the other hand, the device gives excellent output, makes a fast job of business documents and also copies, and even automatically duplexes– a fantastic function established for the cost.
The Pixma MG2240 is easy to establish via Wi-Fi or USB. The control panel, however, is still not so simple to use. On this version, Canon continues its method of placing three switches under the LCD (a 2.5-inches on the Pixma MG2240) to carry out specific activities, as opposed to letting you make use of the perfectly sufficient four-way arrow control and OKAY switch. Hopping backward and forward amongst all the buttons is both pointless as well as annoying. Relatively, the software is a design of effectiveness, and the brand-new fast menu for common jobs is easy on the eye. The MFP provides complete assistance for scanning, copying, and also Web printing.
The Pixma MG2240’s 100-sheet input tray and 50-sheet outcome tray make it purely a low-volume printer. That it will immediately refeed the paper to print beyond (automatic duplexing, in other words) is an advantage. You’ll find no automatic record feeder for the letter/A4-size scanner on the top of the Canon Pixma MG2240, however the lid telescopes a full inch to accept thicker materials. The MFP’s card slot sustains straight image printing from SD Card as well as Memory Stick media.
Judging from our tests, the Canon Pixma MG2240 is conveniently quickly enough for an office when printing and copying organization files. Monochrome web pages left at regarding 6.8 web pages per min on the COMPUTER as well as 6.6 ppm on the Mac, while duplicates got to a brisk 6.4 ppm. Pictures, on the other hand, printed rather gradually. Snapshot-size (4-by-6-inch) pictures published at a little under 3 ppm to ordinary paper, however at a rate of only concerning 0.6 ppm on shiny paper. Full-page color pictures rendered to glossy paper at a rate of 0.3 ppm, regarding the standard for an entry-level inkjet MFP. Canon PIXMA MG2240 Driver, Software Download, Setup, Windows 10
Recommended: Canon PIXMA MG2220 Driver Download
Canon PIXMA MG2240 OS Compatible systems:
Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows XP 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, macOS 10.14.x, macOS 10.13.x, macOS 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x, Linux
Canon PIXMA MG2240 Printer Setup on Windows Computer:
For some people, setting up a printer on the computer can be a hassle. This article will explain how to set up your Canon PIXMA printer to a computer with the Windows operating system. Every printer should have a driver CD in its packages, so make sure you check it before.
- Insert the CD that came in the package
- Follow the installation wizard
- Once its finish, test your printer to make sure it’s working
There is also an option to set up your Canon PIXMA without installing extra software by following the steps below:
Connect your printer via USB cable.
- Open Control Panel, and double-click the Printers or Printers and Fax icon.
- A new window will occur, then choose to Add a printer icon.
- A Windows Printer Wizard will appear, then click Next to start the wizard.
- There will be choices for installing a Local or Network printer. Choose Local printer attached to this printer, then click Next.
- A prompt for the printer driver’s location will appear. Choose the directory of your driver or click on the printer CD.
- After the installation is finished, test your printer by right-clicking the printer icon and click properties. In that window, choose the Print Test Page. Your printer should work properly.
Canon PIXMA MG2240 Printer Setup on Mac:
Setting up Canon PIXMA on Mac can be a bit difficult for some people due to several differences from the installation on Windows OS. This article will give you a brief explanation on how to set up your Canon PIXMA printer on Mac OS.
- First, you have to uninstall any other Canon driver that exists in your Mac
- Disconnect your printer.
- Download the software driver on the driverforcanon.com website.
- Open the driver and follow the installation wizards.
- After the installation is finished, go to the system preference by clicking the Apple icon at the top right.
- Connect your printer via the USB port and turn it on.
- Open Print and Fax and click on the plus button on the left side of the window to add a printer. Your new printer should appear on the list. If you didn’t find your printer name, redo step 1 to step 6 and make sure the driver for your current printer is installed correctly.
- Click on your current printer model and click Choose a Driver or Printer Model, and then click Select Printer Software.
- Choose your printer from the list and click OK.
- Your printer should work properly.
How to Set Up Wireless Connection on Your Canon PIXMA MG2240 :
Setting up the wireless connection of Canon PIXMA on your computer is pretty easy. This article will describe the steps to install a wireless connection using the WPS connection method. Some requirements need to be fulfilled before starting the installation, such as your access point should have a physical WPS push button, and your network should use the WPA2 security protocol or WPA.
- First, turn on the printer. Press and hold on the Wi-Fi button until the indicator lamp flashes once. Make sure it flashes a blue light.
- Press the WPS button on your access point within 2 minutes. The blue light will continue flashing while looking for your access point.
- Once it connects to the access point, the power and Wi-Fi lamp will flash.
- If the process is successful, both the power and the Wi-Fi lamp will stop flashing and remain lit.
- To confirm whether the process is successful or not, try to print out the network settings of your printer.
- Put a sheet of paper.
- Press and hold the Resume/Cancel button until the indicator lamp flashes 15 times, then release it.
- Your printer will print the network information page, and it means the installation is successful.