Canon Pixma MG2220 Wireless Setup, Manual Instructions, Scanner Driver Software Download For Mac, Windows, Linux – The Canon PIXMA MG2220 Color All-in-One Inkjet Picture Printer prints as much as 8.4 images/minute in black as well as 4.8 images/minute in color. The printer uses Canon’s FINE ink technology as well as a 4800 x 1200 dpi (color) to supply photo-quality printing right from your personal computer. Borderless photos can be published in common image sizes from 4 x 6″ to 8.5 x 11″. Also, the printer can outcome legal-sized records. The included WebPrintEX gives a straightforward method to print exactly what you want from the internet without wasting paper. Use the utility to collect areas from websites as well as reposition them before publishing to optimize page usage. Thanks to the printer’s 2-cartridge ink system (1 black & 1 color), replacing the ink is easy.
Canon’s brand-new My Image Garden software assists organize your photos as well as guides you via the process of developing photo tasks. Likewise consisted of is Canon’s brand-new Facebook app – “Print Your Days” – which provides a simple system for printing photos from a Facebook cd and also producing & printing a Facebook photo collection.
The built-in letter-size flatbed scanner lets you scan both records as well as images. The Canon PIXMA MG2220 showcases auto setting which detects whether you are checking a photo or a paper and changes the settings appropriately. Need to touch-up a picture after its scanned? Use the included Auto Photo Fix II making your pictures look their best. Also, the software provides filter results such as fisheye, mini, and plaything video camera to add images to your images. The software also allows you to draw out a single framework from an HD motion picture clip and print it as a photo.
High-Performance Ink Cartridges: These two genuine Canon ink cartridges include specially developed inks for the excellent record and also photo top quality. One is a Black cartridge for the crisp message as well as one is a multi-color cartridge for stunning images. Both are easy to use and change, Print Beautiful, Borderless Photos, Rapid: Print an indeterminate, 4.0 x6.0″perception in about 44 seconds. Canon PIXMA MG2220 Driver, Software Download, Setup, Windows 10
Recommended: Canon PIXMA MG3053 Driver Download
Canon PIXMA MG2220 OS Compatible systems:
Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows XP 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, macOS 10.14.x, macOS 10.13.x, macOS 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x, Linux
Canon PIXMA MG2220 Printer Setup on Windows Computer:
For some people, setting up a printer on the computer can be a hassle. This article will explain how to set up your Canon PIXMA printer to a computer with the Windows operating system. Every printer should have a driver CD in its packages, so make sure you check it before.
- Insert the CD that came in the package
- Follow the installation wizard
- Once its finish, test your printer to make sure it’s working
There is also an option to set up your Canon PIXMA without installing extra software by following the steps below:
Connect your printer via USB cable.
- Open Control Panel, and double-click the Printers or Printers and Fax icon.
- A new window will occur, then choose to Add a printer icon.
- A Windows Printer Wizard will appear, then click Next to start the wizard.
- There will be choices for installing a Local or Network printer. Choose Local printer attached to this printer, then click Next.
- A prompt for the printer driver’s location will appear. Choose the directory of your driver or click on the printer CD.
- After the installation is finished, test your printer by right-clicking the printer icon and click properties. In that window, choose the Print Test Page. Your printer should work properly.
Canon PIXMA MG2220 Printer Setup on Mac:
Setting up Canon PIXMA on Mac can be a bit difficult for some people due to several differences from the installation on Windows OS. This article will give you a brief explanation on how to set up your Canon PIXMA printer on Mac OS.
- First, you have to uninstall any other Canon driver that exists in your Mac
- Disconnect your printer.
- Download the software driver on the driverforcanon.com website.
- Open the driver and follow the installation wizards.
- After the installation is finished, go to the system preference by clicking the Apple icon at the top right.
- Connect your printer via the USB port and turn it on.
- Open Print and Fax and click on the plus button on the left side of the window to add a printer. Your new printer should appear on the list. If you didn’t find your printer name, redo step 1 to step 6 and make sure the driver for your current printer is installed correctly.
- Click on your current printer model and click Choose a Driver or Printer Model, and then click Select Printer Software.
- Choose your printer from the list and click OK.
- Your printer should work properly.
How to Set Up Wireless Connection on Your Canon PIXMA MG2220 :
Setting up the wireless connection of Canon PIXMA on your computer is pretty easy. This article will describe the steps to install a wireless connection using the WPS connection method. Some requirements need to be fulfilled before starting the installation, such as your access point should have a physical WPS push button, and your network should use the WPA2 security protocol or WPA.
- First, turn on the printer. Press and hold on the Wi-Fi button until the indicator lamp flashes once. Make sure it flashes a blue light.
- Press the WPS button on your access point within 2 minutes. The blue light will continue flashing while looking for your access point.
- Once it connects to the access point, the power and Wi-Fi lamp will flash.
- If the process is successful, both the power and the Wi-Fi lamp will stop flashing and remain lit.
- To confirm whether the process is successful or not, try to print out the network settings of your printer.
- Put a sheet of paper.
- Press and hold the Resume/Cancel button until the indicator lamp flashes 15 times, then release it.
- Your printer will print the network information page, and it means the installation is successful.