Canon Pixma MG2150 Driver Download For Windows 10/8/8.1/7/Mac, Wireless Setup, Manual, Installation, Scanner Driver, Software Download For Windows, Mac, Linux – Canon PIXMA MG2150 is a printer that is capable of printing out a borderless photo with dimensions of 4 x 6 inches within mere 44 seconds. In printing black and white documents, it can work at the speed of 8.4 images per minute. In printing colored papers, it can work at the rate of 4.8 images per minute. The printer uses 1,792 nozzles in total, 1,152 of them are for color while the other 640 are for black and white. It has 2 and five picoliter sizes. The unit has a maximum resolution of 4800 x 1200 dpi for color and 600 x 600 dpi for black and white. The printer can be used with paper with sizes: U.S. #10 envelopes, Legal, Letter, 8 x 10 inches, 5 x 7 inches, and 4 x 6 inches. It is compatible for use with the following paper types: plain (plain paper, Canon high resolution paper), super high gloss (photo paper pro platinum), glossy (photo paper plus brilliant II, photo paper bright), semi-gloss (photo paper plus semi-gloss), matte (Canon matte photo paper), and envelope (U.S. #10 envelope).
Canon PIXMA MG2150 features the following in its printing capability: Quiet Mode, photo printing, photo index sheet, ID photo print, Fun filter effects, Full HD Movie Print, document printing, calendar print, borderless printing, and auto photo fix II.
Canon PIXMA MG2150 can handle 100 sheets of paper on its auto sheet feeder. Its copier can deliver the first copy within 30 seconds. The copier can reduce and enlarge a document as much as 25% to 400%. Copier features zoom, preset copy ratios, photo reprint, intensity, gutter shadow correction copy, fit to page, face brightener/fading correction, auto exposure/intensity copy, and 4-in-1/2-in-1.
Canon PIXMA MG2150 has a scanner that is of flatbed type. The scanner’s scanning element uses Contact Image Sensor (CIS). The scanner’s maximum optical resolution is 1200 x 2400 dpi, which can be interpolated to 19,200 x 19,200 dpi. The scanner features a push scan, gutter shadow correction, auto scan mode, and auto document fix. Its color depths are 48 bit internal and 24 bit external. Maximum document it supports is of the size of 8.5 x 11.7 inches. The printer unit has 7-segment LED lights, auto sheet feeder, quick start, quiet mode, and dual color gamut processing technology. It is compatible with Windows OS (7, Vista, XP) and MacOS X v10.4.11 to v10.6.x9. The standard interface uses Hi-Speed USB. Canon PIXMA MG2150 Driver, Wireless Setup, Software Download
Recommended: Canon PIXMA MG2140 Driver Download
OS Compatible systems:
Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows XP 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, macOS 10.14.x, macOS 10.13.x, macOS 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x, Linux
Canon PIXMA MG2150 Printer Setup on Windows Computer:
For some people, setting up a printer on the computer can be a hassle. This article will explain how to set up your Canon PIXMA printer to a computer with the Windows operating system. Every printer should have a driver CD in its packages, so make sure you check it before.
- Insert the CD that came in the package
- Follow the installation wizard
- Once its finish, test your printer to make sure it’s working
There is also an option to set up your Canon PIXMA without installing extra software by following the steps below:
Connect your printer via USB cable.
- Open Control Panel, and double-click the Printers or Printers and Fax icon.
- A new window will occur, then choose to Add a printer icon.
- A Windows Printer Wizard will appear, then click Next to start the wizard.
- There will be choices of installing a Local or Network printer. Choose Local printer attached to this printer, then click Next.
- A prompt for the printer driver’s location will appear. Choose the directory of your driver or click on the printer CD.
- After the installation is finished, test your printer by right-clicking the printer icon and click properties. In that window, choose Print Test Page. Your printer should work properly.
Canon PIXMA MG2150 Printer Setup on Mac:
Setting up Canon PIXMA on Mac can be a bit difficult for some people due to several differences from the installation on Windows OS. This article will give you a brief explanation on how to set up your Canon PIXMA printer on Mac OS.
- First, you have to uninstall any other Canon driver that exists in your Mac
- Disconnect your printer.
- Download the software driver on Canon official website.
- Open the driver and follow the installation wizards.
- After the installation is finished, go to the system preference by clicking Apple icon at the top right.
- Connect your printer via USB port and turn it on.
- Open Print and Fax and click on the plus button on the left side of the window to add a printer. Your new printer should appear on the list. If you didn’t find your printer name, redo step 1 to step 6 and make sure the driver for your current printer is installed correctly.
- Click on your current printer model and click Choose a Driver or Printer Model, and then click Select Printer Software.
- Choose your printer from the list and click OK.
- Your printer should work properly.
How to Set Up Wireless Connection on Your Canon PIXMA MG2150:
Setting up the wireless connection of Canon PIXMA on your computer is pretty easy. This article will describe the steps to install a wireless connection using the WPS connection method. Some requirements need to be fulfilled before starting the installation, such as your access point should have a physical WPS push button, and your network should use the WPA2 security protocol or WPA.
- First, turn on the printer. Press and hold on the Wi-Fi button until the indicator lamp flashes once. Make sure it flashes a blue light.
- Press the WPS button on your access point within 2 minutes. The blue light will continue flashing while looking for your access point.
- Once it connects to the access point, the power and Wi-Fi lamp will flash.
- If the process is successful, both the power and Wi-Fi lamp will stop flashing and remain lit.
- To confirm whether the process is successful or not, try to print out the network settings of your printer.
- Put a sheet of paper.
- Press and hold the Resume/Cancel button until the indicator lamp flashes 15 times, then release it.
- Your printer will print the network information page, and it means the installation is successful.
Canon PIXMA MG2150 Driver Download For Windows, Mac, and Linux:
Name Drivers and Operating System
Canon PIXMA MG 2150 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows)
|Canon PIXMA MG 2150 series MP Drivers Ver. 1.02 (Windows)|
|Canon PIXMA MG 2150 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.70 (Windows)|
|Canon PIXMA MG 2150 Quick Menu Ver.2.7.1 (Windows)
|Canon PIXMA MG 2150 My Image Garden Software Ver.3.5.1 (Windows)|
|Canon PIXMA MG 2150 series Full Driver & Software Package Ver. 1.2(Mac OS X )|
|Canon PIXMA MG 2150 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 188.8.131.52 (Mac)|
|Canon PIXMA MG 2150 ICA Driver Ver.4.1.3 (Mac)|
|Canon PIXMA MG 2150 My Image Garden Ver.3.5.1 (Mac)|
|Canon PIXMA MG 2150 Easy-PhotoPrint EX Ver.4.7.1 (Mac)|
|Canon PIXMA MG 2150 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 4.00 (Linux)|
|Canon PIXMA MG 2150 series ScanGear MP Ver. 2.20 (Linux)|