Canon Pixma MG2140 Driver Download For Windows 10/8/8.1/7/Mac, Wireless Setup, Manual, Installation, Scanner Driver, Software Download For Windows, Mac, Linux – Canon PIXMA MG2140 is a supporting tool that can do a lot for you in your way to streamline your workload and improve your work productivity. But all essential functions aside, the unit is packed full of fun features that are sure to make your printing experience something more than just plain old job. Suffice to say that the group combines everything that is necessary to your professional life with fun elements too to give a splash to your life in general. With this unit, your work will not be only about work as the fun things will also be there to enjoy.
Canon PIXMA MG2140 offers you a chance to use the Full HD Movie Print feature. This program is an application that allows you as a user to capture any scenes of an HD movie and print out those scenes as you like. However, there is a catch to this; the movie whose views you want to print out needs to be filmed with a PowerShot camera or a Canon EOS Digital SLR as these two are the only compatible devices that support the function. This function will let you turn most memorable scenes of a movie into beautiful photos.
Canon PIXMA MG2140 features Fun Filter Effects. If you are a photo-editing aficionado, this feature will appeal to you in a significant way. There are many filters you can try to apply to the images you wish to print out, right on the device. You can forgo needing a computer to apply beautiful filters to the pictures. Those filters are fisheye, blur background, miniature, soft focus, and toy camera. Turn a dull picture into photo full of nice touch and incredible upgrade. Printing photographs are not something dull and boring anymore by using this unit.
Canon PIXMA MG2140 helps with your work that involves printing out pages of websites you discover on the internet. As the unit features a program called Easy-WebPrint EX, it will be easier for you to do this as the program automatically multiple pages of websites in a layout that looks much simpler upon being printed out. In printing photos, the unit is supported by Auto Photo Fix II, a program that categorizes photos into several classifications and applies correct exposure to those photos accordingly. Areas on the images that are less exposed could be optimized with the exact color cast. Canon Pixma MG2140 Driver, Wireless Setup, Software Download
Recommended: Canon PIXMA MG2120 Driver Download
OS Compatible systems:
Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows XP 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, macOS 10.14.x, macOS 10.13.x, macOS 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x, Linux
Canon PIXMA MG2140 Printer Setup on Windows Computer:
For some people, setting up a printer on the computer can be a hassle. This article will explain how to set up your Canon PIXMA printer to a computer with the Windows operating system. Every printer should have a driver CD in its packages, so make sure you check it before.
- Insert the CD that came in the package
- Follow the installation wizard
- Once its finish, test your printer to make sure it’s working
There is also an option to set up your Canon PIXMA without installing extra software by following the steps below:
Connect your printer via USB cable.
- Open Control Panel, and double-click the Printers or Printers and Fax icon.
- A new window will occur, then choose to Add a printer icon.
- A Windows Printer Wizard will appear, then click Next to start the wizard.
- There will be choices of installing a Local or Network printer. Choose Local printer attached to this printer, then click Next.
- A prompt for the printer driver’s location will appear. Choose the directory of your driver or click on the printer CD.
- After the installation is finished, test your printer by right-clicking the printer icon and click properties. In that window, choose Print Test Page. Your printer should work properly.
Canon PIXMA MG2140 Printer Setup on Mac:
Setting up Canon PIXMA on Mac can be a bit difficult for some people due to several differences from the installation on Windows OS. This article will give you a brief explanation on how to set up your Canon PIXMA printer on Mac OS.
- First, you have to uninstall any other Canon driver that exists in your Mac
- Disconnect your printer.
- Download the software driver on Canon official website.
- Open the driver and follow the installation wizards.
- After the installation is finished, go to the system preference by clicking Apple icon at the top right.
- Connect your printer via USB port and turn it on.
- Open Print and Fax and click on the plus button on the left side of the window to add a printer. Your new printer should appear on the list. If you didn’t find your printer name, redo step 1 to step 6 and make sure the driver for your current printer is installed correctly.
- Click on your current printer model and click Choose a Driver or Printer Model, and then click Select Printer Software.
- Choose your printer from the list and click OK.
- Your printer should work properly.
How to Set Up Wireless Connection on Your Canon PIXMA MG2140:
Setting up the wireless connection of Canon PIXMA on your computer is pretty easy. This article will describe the steps to install a wireless connection using the WPS connection method. Some requirements need to be fulfilled before starting the installation, such as your access point should have a physical WPS push button, and your network should use the WPA2 security protocol or WPA.
- First, turn on the printer. Press and hold on the Wi-Fi button until the indicator lamp flashes once. Make sure it flashes a blue light.
- Press the WPS button on your access point within 2 minutes. The blue light will continue flashing while looking for your access point.
- Once it connects to the access point, the power and Wi-Fi lamp will flash.
- If the process is successful, both the power and Wi-Fi lamp will stop flashing and remain lit.
- To confirm whether the process is successful or not, try to print out the network settings of your printer.
- Put a sheet of paper.
- Press and hold the Resume/Cancel button until the indicator lamp flashes 15 times, then release it.
- Your printer will print the network information page, and it means the installation is successful.
Canon PIXMA MG2140 Driver Download For Windows, Mac, and Linux:
Name Drivers and Operating System
Canon PIXMA MG 2140 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows/Vista/XP)
|Canon PIXMA MG 2140 series MP Drivers Ver. 1.02 (Windows/Vista/XP)|
|Canon PIXMA MG 2140 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.70 (Windows)|
|Canon PIXMA MG 2140 Quick Menu Ver.2.7.1 (Windows)
|Canon PIXMA MG 2140 My Image Garden Software Ver.3.5.1 (Windows)|
|Canon PIXMA MG 2140 series Full Driver & Software Package Ver. 1.2(Mac OS X )|
|Canon PIXMA MG 2140 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 188.8.131.52 (Mac)|
|Canon PIXMA MG 2140 ICA Driver Ver.4.1.3 (Mac)|
|Canon PIXMA MG 2140 My Image Garden Ver.3.5.1 (Mac)|
|Canon PIXMA MG 2140 Easy-PhotoPrint EX Ver.4.7.1 (Mac)|
|Canon PIXMA MG 2140 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 4.00 (Linux)|
|Canon PIXMA MG 2140 series ScanGear MP Ver. 2.20 (Linux)|