Canon Pixma MG2120 Driver Download For Windows 10/8/8.1/7/Mac, Wireless Setup, Manual, Installation, Scanner Driver, Software Download For Windows, Mac, Linux – Canon PIXMA MG2120 a terrific resolution to begin with. The unit boasts a maximum optical resolution of 4800 x 1200 dpi. It also features Canon’s own Full-photolithography Inkjet Nozzle Engineering (FINE) technology. The technology is paired with a print head that is patented and capable of shooting ink droplets as tiny as two pl. This results in business documents and photographs that are of fantastic quality and genuinely detailed. The unit uses ink cartridges that are of high performance. The two Canon ink cartridges are genuine, and they contain links that are specially formulated to give you both beautiful photos and detailed documents.
Canon PIXMA MG2120 uses ink cartridges that are both easy to replace and convenient to use. Using the printer, you can print out a beautiful photo that is borderless with a dimension of 4 x 6 inches. And the machine does this within mere 44 seconds straight. The unit is also capable of printing web pages quickly. It does this at the speed of 8.4 images per minute in black and white and 4.8 images per minute in colors. ChromaLife100 feature that is embedded in the unit is combined with the previous FINE technology and Canon genuine inks and specific Canon’s special photo paper to give you borderless photos that can last for maximum 100 years. But this only works when you store the images in an album that has archival quality.
Canon PIXMA MG2120 comes with Full HD Movie Print feature. This feature makes it possible for you to print out certain scenes in an HD movie you have shot before. But this only works for videos shot with either Canon EOS Digital SLR or a PowerShot camera, which are compatible with the printer.
Canon PIXMA MG2120 also has a row of exciting and fun filters to apply to your photos before you print them out. These filters include blur background, soft focus, toy camera, miniature, and fisheye. The unit’s Fast Front design makes replacing cartridges a breeze. Meanwhile, the group is geared with Easy-WebPrint EX, a program that collects and combines many web pages in a layout that you can use to print afterward. Another program included in this unit is Auto Photo Fix II. This program classifies your photos automatically into different categories: Snapshot with night scenery, snapshot with a landscape, night scenery, scenery, and portrait. The program then applies proper settings to the photos before printing. Canon PIXMA MG2120 Driver, Scanner Software, Download, Setup
Recommended: Canon PIXMA MX372 Driver Download
OS Compatible systems:
Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows XP 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, macOS 10.14.x, macOS 10.13.x, macOS 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x, Linux
Canon PIXMA MG2120 Printer Setup on Windows Computer:
For some people, setting up a printer on the computer can be a hassle. This article will explain how to set up your Canon PIXMA printer to a computer with the Windows operating system. Every printer should have a driver CD in its packages, so make sure you check it before.
- Insert the CD that came in the package
- Follow the installation wizard
- Once its finish, test your printer to make sure it’s working
There is also an option to set up your Canon PIXMA without installing extra software by following the steps below:
Connect your printer via USB cable.
- Open Control Panel, and double-click the Printers or Printers and Fax icon.
- A new window will occur, then choose to Add a printer icon.
- A Windows Printer Wizard will appear, then click Next to start the wizard.
- There will be choices of installing a Local or Network printer. Choose Local printer attached to this printer, then click Next.
- A prompt for the printer driver’s location will appear. Choose the directory of your driver or click on the printer CD.
- After the installation is finished, test your printer by right-clicking the printer icon and click properties. In that window, choose Print Test Page. Your printer should work properly.
Canon PIXMA MG2120 Printer Setup on Mac:
Setting up Canon PIXMA on Mac can be a bit difficult for some people due to several differences from the installation on Windows OS. This article will give you a brief explanation on how to set up your Canon PIXMA printer on Mac OS.
- First, you have to uninstall any other Canon driver that exists in your Mac
- Disconnect your printer.
- Download the software driver on Canon official website.
- Open the driver and follow the installation wizards.
- After the installation is finished, go to the system preference by clicking Apple icon at the top right.
- Connect your printer via USB port and turn it on.
- Open Print and Fax and click on the plus button on the left side of the window to add a printer. Your new printer should appear on the list. If you didn’t find your printer name, redo step 1 to step 6 and make sure the driver for your current printer is installed correctly.
- Click on your current printer model and click Choose a Driver or Printer Model, and then click Select Printer Software.
- Choose your printer from the list and click OK.
- Your printer should work properly.
How to Set Up Wireless Connection on Your Canon PIXMA MG2120:
Setting up the wireless connection of Canon PIXMA on your computer is pretty easy. This article will describe the steps to install a wireless connection using the WPS connection method. Some requirements need to be fulfilled before starting the installation, such as your access point should have a physical WPS push button, and your network should use the WPA2 security protocol or WPA.
- First, turn on the printer. Press and hold on the Wi-Fi button until the indicator lamp flashes once. Make sure it flashes a blue light.
- Press the WPS button on your access point within 2 minutes. The blue light will continue flashing while looking for your access point.
- Once it connects to the access point, the power and Wi-Fi lamp will flash.
- If the process is successful, both the power and Wi-Fi lamp will stop flashing and remain lit.
- To confirm whether the process is successful or not, try to print out the network settings of your printer.
- Put a sheet of paper.
- Press and hold the Resume/Cancel button until the indicator lamp flashes 15 times, then release it.
- Your printer will print the network information page, and it means the installation is successful.
Canon PIXMA MG2120 Driver Download For Windows, Mac, and Linux:
Name Drivers and Operating System
Canon PIXMA MG 2120 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows)
|Canon PIXMA MG 2120 series MP Drivers Ver. 1.02 (Windows)|
|Canon PIXMA MG 2120 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.70 (Windows)|
|Canon PIXMA MG 2120 Quick Menu Ver.2.7.1 (Windows)
|Canon PIXMA MG 2120 My Image Garden Software Ver.3.5.1 (Windows)|
|Canon PIXMA MG 2120 series Full Driver & Software Package Ver. 1.2(Mac OS X )|
|Canon PIXMA MG 2120 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 18.104.22.168 (Mac)|
|Canon PIXMA MG 2120 ICA Driver Ver.4.1.3 (Mac)|
|Canon PIXMA MG 2120 My Image Garden Ver.3.5.1 (Mac)|
|Canon PIXMA MG 2120 Easy-PhotoPrint EX Ver.4.7.1 (Mac)|
|Canon PIXMA MG 2120 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 4.00 (Linux)|
|Canon PIXMA MG 2120 series ScanGear MP Ver. 2.20 (Linux)|