Canon PIXMA G1200 Driver Download For Windows 10/8/8.1/7/Mac, Wireless Setup, Manual, Installation, Scanner Driver, Software Download For Windows, Mac, Linux – Though it appears like a regular consumer printer, the Canon Pixma G1200 MegaTank is something of a particular niche product. It ships with sufficient ink in the box to print 6,000 monochrome message pages as well as 7,000 color mixed-text-and-graphics pages. And also when that ink is gone, the replacement ink is so economical, you’ll have the ability to print added web pages incredibly inexpensively: simply 0.3 cents each web page for the monochrome message, or 0.8 cents for shade mixed-text-and-graphics web pages. Yes, that’s less than a dime to print a typical color web page.
If you like the retro appearance, you’ll feel right at home with the Canon Pixma G1200 MegaTank. The front has four plastic windows that allow you to see– with your analog eyes– just how much ink continues to be in each of the four ink tanks. But don’t also obtain classic. Like some forgotten artifact from the 1990s, there’s no LCD user interface or alternate paper-input port.
Since it lacks a top-mounted ADF or bottom-mounted paper tray, the system itself is compact as well as light-weight. It’s merely 5.4 inches tall, which would undoubtedly make it less imposing on a work desk than also your most typical single-function printer. At 17.6 inches large as well as 13 inches deep, it’s very little larger than it needs to be, to deal with legal-size in addition to letter-size paper. And also at just 9.4 extra pounds, the Canon PIXMA G1200 is light sufficient that you could conveniently move it amongst different locations, was that concern.
With just one paper-input resource– a tray on top of the printer– there’s no uncertainty regarding what sort of paper goes where. Thankfully, the input tray can handle a variety of media. That includes image documents in several popular sizes, consisting of 4×6-inch (picture media), 5×5-inch, 5×7-inch, and 8.5×11-inch (letter). The input tray can hold as several as 100 sheets of regular paper at once. Alternatively, you might load as lots of as 20 layers of 4×6-inch picture paper or 10 sheets of 5×7-inch picture paper. You could additionally pack as several as ten envelopes each time. Canon PIXMA G1200 Driver, Software Download, Setup, For Windows 10
Recommended: Canon PIXMA G1100 Driver Download
Canon PIXMA G1200 OS Compatible systems:
Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows XP 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, macOS 10.14.x, macOS 10.13.x, macOS 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x, Linux
Canon PIXMA G1200 Printer Setup on Windows Computer:
For some people, setting up a printer on the computer can be a hassle. This article will explain how to set up your Canon PIXMA printer to a computer with the Windows operating system. Every printer should have a driver CD in its packages, so make sure you check it before.
- Insert the CD that came in the package
- Follow the installation wizard
- Once its finish, test your printer to make sure it’s working
There is also an option to set up your Canon PIXMA without installing extra software by following the steps below:
Connect your printer via USB cable.
- Open Control Panel, and double-click the Printers or Printers and Fax icon.
- A new window will occur, then choose to Add a printer icon.
- A Windows Printer Wizard will appear, then click Next to start the wizard.
- There will be choices for installing a Local or Network printer. Choose Local printer attached to this printer, then click Next.
- A prompt for the printer driver’s location will appear. Choose the directory of your driver or click on the printer CD.
- After the installation is finished, test your printer by right-clicking the printer icon and click properties. In that window, choose the Print Test Page. Your printer should work properly.
Canon PIXMA G1200 Printer Setup on Mac:
Setting up Canon PIXMA on Mac can be a bit difficult for some people due to several differences from the installation on Windows OS. This article will give you a brief explanation on how to set up your Canon PIXMA printer on Mac OS.
- First, you have to uninstall any other Canon driver that exists in your Mac
- Disconnect your printer.
- Download the software driver on the driverforcanon.com website.
- Open the driver and follow the installation wizards.
- After the installation is finished, go to the system preference by clicking the Apple icon at the top right.
- Connect your printer via the USB port and turn it on.
- Open Print and Fax and click on the plus button on the left side of the window to add a printer. Your new printer should appear on the list. If you didn’t find your printer name, redo step 1 to step 6 and make sure the driver for your current printer is installed correctly.
- Click on your current printer model and click Choose a Driver or Printer Model, and then click Select Printer Software.
- Choose your printer from the list and click OK.
- Your printer should work properly.
How to Set Up Wireless Connection on Your Canon PIXMA G1200:
Setting up the wireless connection of Canon PIXMA on your computer is pretty easy. This article will describe the steps to install a wireless connection using the WPS connection method. Some requirements need to be fulfilled before starting the installation, such as your access point should have a physical WPS push button, and your network should use the WPA2 security protocol or WPA.
- First, turn on the printer. Press and hold on the Wi-Fi button until the indicator lamp flashes once. Make sure it flashes a blue light.
- Press the WPS button on your access point within 2 minutes. The blue light will continue flashing while looking for your access point.
- Once it connects to the access point, the power and Wi-Fi lamp will flash.
- If the process is successful, both the power and the Wi-Fi lamp will stop flashing and remain lit.
- To confirm whether the process is successful or not, try to print out the network settings of your printer.
- Put a sheet of paper.
- Press and hold the Resume/Cancel button until the indicator lamp flashes 15 times, then release it.
- Your printer will print the network information page, and it means the installation is successful.
Canon PIXMA G1200 series Full Driver & Software Package – OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7
Canon PIXMA G1000 series CUPS Printer Driver – OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7
Canon PIXMA G1200 Quick Menu – OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7
Canon PIXMA G1200 My Image Garden Ver.3.5.0 (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8)